Chapter VI

"Babe wake up." Channing kissed my forehead.

"Five more minutess." I groaned.

"Okay."

Well that easy.

I almost fell back asleep when I felt Channing carrying me to the lake.

"Wait channing stop-"

He threw me in the freezing cold lake. I walked out, pissed off.

He was laughing and I kinda smiled & said "Fuck off."

Channing came up behind me and hugged me and said "So wat do you wanna do today?"

"I wanna go to the beach and tan."

I put on a black bikini & sea salt spray and we left.

At the beach I used all the diys I saw from laurDIYS videos.

"Hey guys!" I heard a squeek. I turned my head and she was there.

Oh my gosh this hoe needs to go!

"Oh hey." Channing smiled at her but I just waved because Im a fake bitch:).

She brang all her stuff over here to sit with us. Channing stared at her ass while she walked.

Slut. She pushes her butt out.

I hit his arm and gave him a look. He said "What?"

I rolled my eyes and went to the edge of where the water starts.

Then after 5 minutes I felt someone was staring at me and saw Jenna glaring in my direction.

I rolled my eyes and turned back around but her icy cold finger tapped on my shoulder hard. "Listen here red head. Channing is, and always will be mine."

"Bitch."

Jennas mouth dropped when I said that and she stomped away.

I smirked. Then channing came and hugged me from behind and nuzzled his head on my shoulder. "I got snow cones." He kissed down my neck.

I broke away from him and grabbed my snowcone. Its like 500 degrees and I need sonething to cool me down.

"Lets go on the boardwalk."

We held hands and walked while licking our snow cones. "Ooh lets go to the fortune teller."

I skipped to the box. "Gimme money I'm poor."

Channing chucked and gave me a quarter. I put it in and the box beeped as the fortune came out. It said:

Watch your back, for someone is planning for your suffering.

Then I could hear my heartbeat punding. Who put this in here? I looked at the back of the card and it said

-For joanna.

It must be him.

I must've had a worried look on my face because Channing said "Baby Whats wrong."

Then I saw him in the shadows with a smirk on his face then he walked away.

My voice cracked "I wanna go home." Tears in my eyes.

Crybaby

He kissed me quick then be gave me a piggy back ride home.

It was about night time now so channing went to look for wood to make a fire.

I felt eyes on me. My breathing got faster, my heartbeat gt faster too. Im scared. Was he gonna come out of nowhere? Is it just a wild animal? I was having a panic attack.