Chapter VIII

It was 9 pm and Channing and I were laying in bed with my head on his chest and his arms around me.

"Baby why were you mad at me earlier?" I asked.

"Remember what you said in the limo last night."

"No, I barely remember anything about that night, what happened?"

He shook his head and I said "Well I'm gonna go take a shower."

He smirked and said "Can I join?"

I giggled and nodded which made Channing seem suprised but he came in the bathroom anyway.

I undressed my self and Channing bit his lip.

Get a grip.

I went in the shower under the cold water and when I bent down I heard channing say "Thats a view I could really get used too."

Keep your eyes above shoulder level at all times thank you.

I turned around to see Channing smirking at me.

I smiled and him and started leaning in until our lips touched. I put my arms around his neck and he cupped my ass with his hands. "So what are we gonna do today" I asked when our lips dispersed but quickly came together once again.

"We... could. fuck, all night long." Channing said between kisses.

I giggled and the kisses stopped. "Lets go shopping!!"

Channing groaned but after a while said fine.

After the shower I was looking for clothes to wear. I finally got dressed in summer clothes because its so hot outside.

As I was looking in the mirror to put my makeup on Channing came up behind me and buried his head in my neck and said "You don't need that shit you know. You look beautiful without too."

I rolled my eyes and said "Your just being nice."

"No I mean it."

"Whatever."

In the car Channing said "So we've been dating for a month now right?"

"Yeah I think so."

"When's the date I asked you out?" Channing asked nervousely.

My mouth fell open "You don't remember?!"

Channing shook his head after a while.

I was shocked. I thought those type of things were special because thats when our love was actually known but I guess its not important to him.

"Are you mad?" Channing asked.

"I don't know." I said truthfully.

In all the awkwardness Channing turned the radio up and we drove in silence.

Once we got out of the car Channing held out his hand for me and I gladly accepted it.

First we went to this perfume kiosk. I picked up a green bottle and sprayed it on my wrist and asked "How does this smell."

"Like shit." Channing laughed.

I frowned playfully and asked "How about this one?"

"It smells like ass, babe lets go all they all smell bad."

I rolled my eyes and started walking towards candy world when channing said "Go on I'll meet you there."

I shrugged and went inside. I stared in awe of all the candy. Candy world never fails to disappoint me.