Chapter XVIII.

Everyone knows I'm the jealous type. And I mean everyone. Touch channing and I will cut your finger off with my bare teeth and stick it in your butthole :).

So when his little friend from alaska came, you could imagine how i felt.

"Channing I'm hungryyy." I whined. We've been at the airport forever waiting to pick August up.

"How do we know if we get food that she won't come while were in line?"

I stared at him in disbelief. Why is he so hung up on this girl? I mean I get there friends and all but she's getting in the way if my food!

"Fine we can go get food." We started walking towards the mcdonalds store when we heard a girl yell "Channing!"

It was her. I only met her once but she's more beautiful then before. If thats possible.

"Hey." Channing smiled and bent down to hug her.

"Hi." She waved at me and I smiled back at her.

I don't like you -.-

"Sorry for my appearance, the old guy next to me threw up on me."

Channing laughed and she hit his chest.

Touch him one more time, I dare you.

Channing grabbed my hand and dragged me towards a small kiosk that selled stuffed animals.

"Gimme money." He whispered to me.

I glared at him and gave him a $5.

"One teddy bear." He told the old woman.

Awe he was buying me a teddy bear. Yeah, with your money.

He handed channing the teddy bear and I got ready for the warm cuddly comfort of it.

"August c'mere, remember your old teddy bear I threw down the drain."

My teddy bear :'(

"Awe thanks."

-____-

¤
3:02

"Im gona change now." August said in the car.

"Now?!"

"Don't worry about it." Channing said. "We've changed in front of each other before."

Where were there parents when they changed in front of each other the fuck?¿

"I'm not the only one who's seen channings body parts. He was the biggest manwhore in the school."

Channing chuckled. Ugh, am I the third wheel?

"Can we get someplace to eat? I'm starving." August groaned.

"Yeah sure." He replied.

I gaped at him. Is he serious?

¤

"Here's our place, you can sleep in the guest room." Channing told her.

"Thanks for letting me stay here."

I nodded and she went to unpack.

I walked into our room and channing was on the bed watching me change.

"I better not be the third wheel between you too."

"What are you talking about?"

"You completely ignored me during the whole ride home!" I exclaimed.