Chapter XVII.

"Hey babe how was your meeting." Channing asked still facing the tv.

I scowled at him and walked away. I can't believe he was cheating on me. With dixon!

I know what your thinking, why would you really believe someone like her? The way he looked at her at that club, the way he seemed to want her, hurts.

I started unloading the groceries and as I bent over to put the milk in the refrigerator I felt a smack on my ass.

I turned around and glared at him and said "Channing I'm not in the mood." And walked over to put the cereal on the shelf.

"Baby whats wrong?"

"I don't know why don't you ask dixon?" I glared at him and walked upstairs.

I can't believe he would do that to me. I thought he loved me. I needed him and I guess all he's said and done has been a lie.

I locked our bedroom door and slid down to the floor. I felt my eyes get glossy and I let the tears run free.

How could he do this?

¤

Beep

My phone woke me up at 5. I guess I forgot to turn my alarm off. I turned over to see if it woke Channing up too.

All the memories came flooding back to me. Channing must've had fun sleeping on the couch last night.

I got ready for the day and opened the door.

I heard soft snores coming and I looked to the right. Channing slept outside the door. Awe he slept outside for me.

But he cheated on you remember?

While I was lost in thought channing woke up.

"Babe." His morning voice was so sexy it made me melt.

I rolled my eyes and he scrambled to get up. "I'm sorry." He said.

I turned around "No I'm sorry that I actually thought you loved me. I trusted you channing, how could you do this?" Tears were building up in my eyes.

"You don't understand, just let me explain-"

"I don't wanna hear it channing so fuck off!" I yelled.

I could tell I made him mad. Whoops?

"Jo you didn't even give me a chance to explain."

"Because I don't want your explanation I know what happened."

"No you don't." Channing hit the wall making me flinch.

"Fuck you channing, you haven't changed a bit since high school."

Everything went silent.

"You ruin everything. I was supposed to take you to the fair."

"Maybe I'll just go with one of your friends so you can take dixon." I walked away.

Joanna-2 Channing-0

¤

"I can't believe he did this to you." Breanna exclaimed.

I told her everything and she agreed with me, Channing is a jerk.

"anyways i gotta go bye." Breanna hung up.

¤

"Baby can I please come in?" Channing knocked on the door.

"Go away!" I sniffed.