XVI. After this is all done and keep hoping for more

🫀

🫀

(a/n: nobody (VICKIE) is allowed to be upset frm the chapters anymore, look at all of this tooth rotting fluff you are getting ((i am immediately going back to my ways after this chapter)) so it's all smiles and laughter from everyone vickie_org )

(a/n: no pictures used belong to me)

"maybe... maybe we should send him back—"

"—to that fucking witch? seonu don't be stupid," myeong replied to her husband, sighing in frustration and wiping at her dried tears. seonu shook his head.

"of course not, i'm just saying, that friend of his seems to be the only person who can calm him down. it's been three days and he's spent that time either screaming and crying or he's talking to that friend. that boy back in london seems to know him better than any of us."

"this is all my fault," namgil mumbled, earning nothing but an eye roll from his parents.

"we never said it wasn't."

"maybe he just needs counselling," namgil suggested. god, finally, a good idea out of the man's mouth. what a once in a lifetime occurrence.

"counselling?" myeong repeated as if it were the most taboo subject that ever had the curse to cross her hearing, "no, that's for crazy people—"

"—it's not, eomeoni. i was actually thinking of, you know, getting some for myself. i just.. maybe it would benefit the boy?"

"it could," seonu said, dismissing namgil's own need for the help.

if the older man was honest, he'd tell you that he pretty much lacked any sympathy for his son anymore. he hated his ex-daughter-in-law a lot more but realistically, namgil contributed just as much as she did to the scars covering namjoon's body.

"i-i'll look into it," namgil said. he sighed and held his head in his hands.

"will this be good for him?" myeong whispered, "is it good for you?" she said even quieter. seonu sighed, seeing his son not reply.

"well, maybe send him to that friend—"

"—yoongi. yoongi min," namgil said, his brows furrowed as he tried to remember something.

"what?"

"yoongi min, that's his friend. i just... god, where have i heard that kids name from? i know it from somewhere... that last name is familiar as well.."