Sweet Strudels

A warm golden blanket rested against the slightly dampen grass underneath a shaded tree by the lakeside. On the blanket was an opened wicker picnic basket filled with ever chilled glass bottles of pumpkin juice, honey apple tea, and butter beer beside a bowl full of various ingredients both sweet and savory.

Underneath the shaded tree rested a gold and black uniform clothed figure, reading a thick leather book labeled household magic even as the sound of stepping caught their ears.

????: "Nose always struck in a book, little flower?" A smooth, deep, and husky voice spoke up before slim pale fingers moved the book down for the person's silver grey eyes to look into the figures doe e/c eyes. "What are you doing?" The person questioned while the wind blew throughout their shoulder lengthened black hair.

The figure sighed softly while looking at the person in front of them: the infamous Sirius Orion Black dressed in his Gryffindor colored uniform, but he had his tie loose and two buttons undone on his shirt.

????: "Sirius, I'm trying to concentrate on this recipe." The figure spoke up in a soft yet kind voice while placing a bookmark in the book where they were reading before setting the book to their right side. "Here, if you must be here annoying me, at least you can sit down and help me taste test this new recipe." They said while the breeze blew through their h/l, h/c hair as the sun shined against their lightly freckled skin of a young teenage woman dressed the colors of Hufflepuff.

Sirius moved to sit on the left side of the girl as she handed him a chilled bottle of butter beer and took her wand out of her picnic basket. The girl's wand was made of elder wood and held a dragon heartstring core at 13 ¾ inches with unyielding flexibility. The handle of her wand was carved into the likeness of a golden badger with topaz for its eyes.

????: "Hopefully, you came hungry. What am I saying it's you, Padfoot." She said while pointing her wand at the bowl of ingredients and began using her magic to create a pink apple, golden raisin, and gold pear braided strudel topped with pink apple rosettes to slightly top it with a light dusting of powder sugar to a perfect bake.

Sirius: "Of course, little honey badger." He said while the girl carefully floated the dessert onto a silver platter. "The others are coming as well, no doubt Y/n." He said as the sweet Hufflepuff girl gave him a plate of freshly made strudel.

" He said as the sweet Hufflepuff girl gave him a plate of freshly made strudel