A Loyal Friend Forever

Three years passed by, Y/n had graduated from Hogwarts to join her friends in the wizard war against Voldemort and his Deatheaters, Y/n followed Regulus with Kreacher to this creepy hidden away cave. Not allowing the young man nor being to harm themselves, Y/n used her own blood to open up the way forward as she helped Regulus drink the burning potion to get to the hocrux locket and replaced it with the fake one. This was a mission given to her by Dumbledore, while Regulus and Severus were double agents in Voldemort's circle for the opposite side.

Y/n: "Stay with us, Reggie." She said while wrapping up her wounded hand and looked towards Kreacher as Inferi began raising from the lake depths. "Shit, Kreacher, stay here and protect Regulus." She ordered and silenced the vile elf with a glare as she began using a firestorm spell taught to her by her former headmaster to give herself enough time to apparate herself, Regulus, and Kreacher back to the order of phoenix headquarters at grimmauld place. "Someone, anyone help!!" She shouted out as the order ran over to help before she saw Peter, and she surprised everyone by pinning him against the wall with her wand at his throat.

Sirius: "Y/n, what are you doing?!" He shouted out before Severus held him back as Y/n uncorked a vial with her teeth, then forced Peter to swallow the liquid inside of the vial.

Y/n: "Tell them the truth, you traitorous rat!" She shouted out while the man she once thought was their friend began telling the order everything that he knew about everything, even him betraying them to Voldemort because he was afraid.

Soon enough, Moody and the aurors dragged Peter to Azkaban after a trial for his betrayal. The Marauders couldn't believe that their friend, their brother would go so far to betray them, hurt them. Y/n would be seen for days comforting Sirius and Remus while Lily comforts James. Thankfully after a year passed, even during the darkness of war, there was happiness for many other of her friends married even Regulus with his girlfriend Vivienne, and when James married Lily, Sirius surprised everyone when Y/n caught Lily's bouquet by going on one knee and proposed to her which she accepted wearing a beautiful Gryffindor colored engagement ring while Sirius wore a Hufflepuff signet engagement ring til the couple were wedded during that very winter.

 Thankfully after a year passed, even during the darkness of war, there was happiness for many other of her friends married even Regulus with his girlfriend Vivienne, and when James married Lily, Sirius surprised everyone when Y/n caught Lily's bo...