Happiness to Tragedy

A month passed by, and soon enough, Remus, Lily, James, Snape, Regulus, and many of Y/n's as well Sirius's friends and family were awaiting in St. Mungo hospital for the news of the soon to be Black twin newborns.

After nearly eight hours, a nurse speed walked into the waiting area with a smile on their face, then escorted the friends and family into a huge private room to see Sirius with his long hair held back in a manbun with his wand holding a pink blanket wrapped newborn in his left arm and in his right arm held a blue blanket wrapped newborn while in the bed rested a tired Y/n but she was smiling happily.

Lily: "Oh, Y/n, they are beautiful." She spoke softly while walking towards her little sister as she held Harry in her own arms to watch Remus being handed the pink blanket wrapped infant, and Severus was handed the blue blanket infant. "Who was born first?" She asked as Sirius pointed at the pink blanket wrapped infant.

Y/n: "By three minutes, Astra Carina Black is our daughter's name, and Remus, you're going to be her godfather." She said while looking at the black hair tuff of hsir on her head as Sirius held onto her ring hand to kiss her knuckles slowly. "Sirius, don't you have to tell Severus something important." She said firmly as her husband gave her a puppy dog look. "Sirius, I'll make you sleep on the couch." She threatened him.

Sirius: He flinched a bit at the tone of his wife's threat before looking over at Severus holding his son. "Rigel Sirius Black, that is my son's name, and Severus, my wife, wishes for you to be his godfather." He said as he looked at the tuff of h/c hair on his son's head.

James laughed softly as he gently smacks Remus's shoulder in celebration while he looked over at his new niece and nephew smiling, while Harry reached out to the newborn twins to meet them. Regulus smiled over at Severus to greet his niece and nephew as well.

Y/n: "I can't wait to see who you both will be all grown up." She whispered before going to sleep after all that work she had done while her family and friends quitely talked around the newborn twins

After a few months had past by in the wizarding war but at the Evans-Blacl house; Y/n was watching alongside Lily and Petunia as their children played together until James, Remus, Sirius, and Regulus appeared in the house sweating, but Sirius was bleeding from his chest as the men quickly took him upstairs to the master bedroom with Puffles walking over towards Y/n to watch the children and ladies keeping guard with their magic.

Y/n quickly and calmly walked upstairs towards her shared bedroom to her friends, then began healing up her husband carefully, but when it was done, Sirius told her some troubling news while Remus, James, and Regulus went downstairs to guard Petunia, Lily, Harry, Astra, and Rigel.

Sirius: "Love, It's Peter, he escaped from Azkaban in his magical cell. We're all going into hiding under Dumbledore's orders." He said while Y/n looked at him with tears in her eyes before he pulled her into his arms to embrace his wife while tears dropped onto his bare shoulder. "We'll be safe, Honey Badger. I swear to you that I'll protect us and our family." He said while Y/n held him close to her heart.

Y/n: "Sirius, I-I don't know what I would do if I lost any of you, I'm so scared..." She said while crying even as Sirius began kissing her tears away slowly from her face.

Sirius: "You're not going to lose me, Love. Not now, not ever." He whispered in her ear before Y/n pulled him into a passionate kiss, which he indulged in since his wife needed to feel comfort. "I love you, Y/n, and I'll  always return to you." He whispered before kissing her forehead lightly.

" He whispered before kissing her forehead lightly