Marvel

For the MCU, I'm a bit torn between quite a few things.

The first, I can't decide between two characters to make for my OC, so I'm going to let you decide. The canon for the story will remain the same. They both get their own "movie(s)" chapters before moving on to Avengers: Age of Ultron, Captain America: Civil War, Avengers: Infinity War, and Avengers: Endgame. There'll be more chapters between each one to bridge the gaps between them.

Option one is a Wolverine OC.

(This OC is named Logan, and is the son of the original Wolverine and Mariko Yashida. His movies will be split into two separate sections, based on the Wolverine anime. I call his movies "Wolverine: Wrath of the Nine-Headed Dragon" and "Wolverine: The Beast Unleashed". For Captain America: Civil War, I was thinking that Logan joins Team Cap and Deadpool joins Team Iron Man, but scolds me for it. Logan would then face the Predator during the events of Infinity War.)

Option two is an OC based on the Flash.

(His movie would be the first season of CW's Flash show in a nutshell, acting as his origin story. He would then get recruited by Bruce Banner to join the Avengers before they go to Johannesburg in AOU, most of the time competing against Quicksilver to see who's faster. He then goes into hiding with his love interest after Civil War before getting pulled out of it for Infinity War and Endgame. Another thing, during Endgame, Thanos originally gets the stones and wins. However, Barry would do a dramatic running back in time scene like in "Zack Snyder's Justice League", causing the stones to enter Tony's grasp and for everything to play out like in the movie.)

For the love interest, I'm also kind of torn. The OC is going to be in his late teens like most of my OCs, but I can't decide on which of these two MCU chicks should be the love interest.

Wanda Maximoff (She'll also be in her late teens, so she'll be the same age as the OC)

Sharon Carter (She'll be her actual age, so a younger guy liking an older girl)

I don't know on what I'm going to do for these characters, so I'll let you guys decide on both choices, the OC and the love interest

Also, I will try to write a lemon or two, but it'll be my first time trying. So, if they suck, I'm sorry.