Beyblade: Metal Masters

I've been thinking about doing this one for a while, but never got around to it. Sorry. So, I'm gonna let you guys decide on whether I should write this one or not. The reason I'm doing this one is because it's my favorite Beyblade season out of the Metal Fight saga, which is the one I know more than burst. I don't think I'll do a love interest, sorry about that. But let's dive into it, shall we? 

OC 1:

Name: Jason Starr

Also Known As: Jas-Mace (by Yu Tendo)

Hair: Dark blonde, untidy

Eye Color: Blue

Gender: Male

Outfit: yellow vest, white hooded tee-shirt, dark blue ripped jeans, yellow sneakers, brown fingerless gloves, black belt with Beyblade buckle with rapid deploy case and launcher case attached

Occupation: Blader, Team GanGan Galaxy member

Equipment: Rapid deploy case, 3-Segment Launcher

Personality: Jason is a brave, impulsive, and proud beyblader. He tends to be a bit smarter than most bladers before a battle by planning and training for it ahead of time, but when the strategy he plans doesn't work out, he charges head-first into battle without thinking, proving to be as stubborn as he his wise. Jason wants to keep a promise he made to his grandfather, who died after giving him his Beyblade, to become the best blader in the world. To do that, he had to defeat his greatest rival, Erik Shadow, who joined the U.S. team, Team Starbreaker. To do so, Jason traveled to Japan with his friend Masamune to train to beat Erik, eventually joining Team Japan, GanGan Galaxy.

Beyblade: Stardust Paladin 100 CSF

Type: Attack

Spin-Direction: Right

Face Bolt - Paladin: The Paladin Face Bolt depicts "Eques", one of the 89 constellations in space. Eques is Latin for "knight" of which the design depicts. (color: yellow , white border separates the motif from the yellow background. Depicts a knight helmet that is half white and the other half black.)

Energy Ring - Paladin: The Paladin Energy Ring features three knight swords, with bronze handles and silver blades going towards the right, three small golden triangular shields separate each sword. Being one of the few three-sided Energy Rings, Paladin is especially useful for three-sided Fusion Wheels like Ray, Blitz, Firestorm, and Hades to provide an even weight distribution. (color: yellow, type: Attack)

Fusion Wheel - Stardust: Stardust is a relatively thin, smooth, three-bladed Fusion Wheel. Between each of the three blades are small gaps, which allow the blunt ends of each blade to provide a decent amount of Smash Attack. Additionally, along each blade there are two indents which follow the contours of the Fusion Wheel; these indents are provided enough to provide additional Barrage Attack and work in tandem with the aforementioned blunt ends of each blade. (color: silver, type: Attack)

Spin Track - 100: 100 is the third lowest Spin Track available, but is outclassed in terms of and by the even lower and Spin Tracks. 100 has no problem with floor scrapes, and while it is generally an outclassed part, it is still competitively viable, particularly in Attack customizations where it is able to make contact with opposing Beyblades. (height: Low, color: blue)

Performance Tip - Coated Semi-Flat: Coated Semi-Flat (CSF) is a Semi-Flat Performance Tip coated in rubber, hence the name. Coated Semi-Flat will provide aggressive movement thanks to the Semi-Flat, but once knocked off balance, act like a Rubber Flat, providing fast movement. Like all rubber Performance Tips, it's recommended to own several, as the rubber will wear down over time, reducing its aggressive movement. (color: blue with red rubber coat, type: Attack)