H2O: Just Add Water

Name: Jake Davis

Born: April 4th, 1990 (New York City, USA)

Turned: By Mako Island's Moon Pool in 2006 (into a Merman)

Status: Alive

Species: Human (originally; formerly), Merman (currently)

Tail color: Blue

Gender: Male

Merpeople powers: Electrokinesis, Advanced Electrokinesis, Combined Atmokinesis, Tower of Light Creation (along with Cleo, Rikki and Bella)

Merpeople abilities: Moon Spell Control, Speed-Swimming, Enhanced Breath, Thermal Resistance, Aquatic Adaption, Limited Transformation

Family Members: Jason Davis (father), Alyssa Davis (mother)

Friends: Cleo Sertori, Emma Gilbert, Rikki Chadwick, Bella Hartley, Lewis McCartney, Zane Bennett, Louise Chatham, Byron, Ash, Will Benjamin, Max Hamilton, Ronnie

Enemies: Miriam Kent, Charlotte Watsford, Linda Denman, Angela, Zane Bennett (formerly), Sophie Benjamin (formerly)

Love Interest: Cleo Sertori

Physical Appearance: Dark blonde hair (untidy), blue eyes

Intro(s):

(We've got a special power (Cleo, Emma, Rikki, and Jake all run to the ocean before it shows the girls shopping)

That we're not afraid to use (Cleo smiles at her job, Emma smiles walking up to the beach, Rikki sneaks into a door, and Jake does a skateboarding trick with a smirk)

So, come on, this is my adventure, this is my fantasy (Rikki and Jake slide down to join Emma and Cleo before the four jump into the moon pool with the moon shining down on them)

It's all about living in the ocean being wild and free (H2O: Just Add Water)

'Cause we're no normal boy or girl (Rikki gets sprayed before turning into water and a mermaid with an orange tail)

We're from the deep, blue underworld (The girls, who also have orange tails, are swimming with Jake, who is revealed to have a blue tail)

Land or sea, we've got the power if we just believe (Emma holds her palm out, freezing something. Rikki boils water with a fist. Cleo holds her hand over a cup of water and floats a bubble in mid air before eating it. Jake points a finger gun at the TV, causing it to turn on)

'Cause we're no normal boy or girl (Rikki smirks before being shown as a mermaid)

We're from the deep, blue underworld (Emma smiles at the seaside before swimming in the ocean and sitting in a hot tub)

Land or sea (Cleo tries to hide a smile before smiling at something in the water and resting her face in her hand)

The world's our oyster (Jake smiles at something before swimming next to a shark and reading a comic book)

The world's my oyster, I'm the pearl (Lewis sees the pool with an slack jaw before looking at something through his microscope and holding up his hands like he's taking a photo)

No normal boy or girl. (Smiling, Cleo, Rikki, Emma, and Jake all swim in the ocean together))