Dungeons & Dragons

Name: Drordask Ironlance

Home: Targos, Icewind Dale

Former Home: Neverwinter, Sword Coast

Sex: Male

Race: Human

Ethnicity: Tethyrian

Occupation: Adventurer, thief, Neverwinter Ranger (formerly)

Known Languages: Common, Elvish

—————————

Family: Old Man Ironlance (adopted grandfather)

Rules Information: 5e

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Class: Ranger

—————————

Appearance: Blue eyes, Caucasian skin, medium size, 5'10", untidy dark blond hair

Age: 19

Weight: 152 lbs.

Equipment: Arrows (x20), common clothes, leather armor, longbow, short sword (x2)

Spells: Animal Friendship, Beast Bond, Detect Magic, Hunter's Mark, Barkskin

—————————

Personality Traits: I don't pay attention to the risks in a situation. Never tell me the odds.

Ideals: Freedom. Chains are meant to be broken, as are those who would forge them. (Chaotic)

Bonds: Someone I loved died because of a mistake I made. That will never happen again.

Flaws: I have a "tell" that reveals when I'm lying.

Friends/Allies: Edgin Darvis, Holga Killgore, Simon Aumar, Doric, Xenek Yendar, Kira Darvis

Enemies: Sofina, Forge Fitzwilliam, Ashmadai

Backstory: Drordask is an orphan. His parents were killed when a rival village raided the town when he was a young boy. He was taken in by an older man whom he grew to call his grandfather. He adopted the man's name, and became known as Drordask Ironlance.

He taught Drordask the ways of the ranger, training him in the bow, the blade, and the spell. As a boy, Drordask showed a tremendous amount of potential and was quite adept in all of the skills.

When he turned 17, Drordask questioned and abandoned the Ranger way and joined Edgin Darvis and his crew in becoming a thief. He helps out by spotting traps and laying them.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

I wasn't thinking of having a love interest for Drordask, but if you want him to have one, I'll let you make her, but we need some rules. 1, she's gotta be female. 2, her  alignment has to be good (lawful, neutral, chaotic). And 3, she has to be humanoid. (Human, Elf, Half-Elf, etc.) No Half-Orc or Dragonborn. Post her stats in the comments like Drordask, and first three will be the choices. Choice with the most votes wins.