K.C. Undercover

Name: Curly Curlsaw

Full name: Jerome Lawrence Samuel Morris Curlsaw

Age: 6 (Prologue), 16 (Season 1), 17 (Season 2), 18 (Season 3), 26 (Epilogue)

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Straight

Looks: Despite his nickname, Curly has untidy, shaggy dark blond hair. He has blue eyes and always wears tee shirts with jeans, sneakers and a black hoodie when on missions.

Personality: Curly starts off as a nervous kid who second-guesses everything he does and gets scared easily (he lets out a high, girlish scream like Brady in Pair of Kings when he gets super scared). But after working with K.C. at the Organization, he gained a confidence he never thought he had.

Likes: The Cooper family, working for the Organization, his crush

Dislikes: The Other Side, Brett Willis

Fears/Phobias: Glossophobia (fear of singing in public)

Family: Jake and Jamie Curlsaw (deceased)

Job: Undercover spy for the Organization

Gadgets:

Multi-function watch (tells time, built-in communication device, GPS tracker, fingerprint scanner, miniature retractable grappling hook)

Laser pen (cuts through most material, creating distractions, disabling security systems)

Voice modulator (small device that alters voice in real-time to mimic different voices, accents and even gender)

Stealthy umbrella (conceals variety of tools, such as a hidden blade, stun gun and smoke screen launcher)

Camouflage suit (cutting-edge suit that uses advanced adaptive camo tech to blend in with surroundings so well, it becomes invisible)

Throwable smoke bombs (compact smoke bombs that can be thrown to create instant cover in chaotic situations)

Electro-magnetic field disruptor (a hand-held device that emits a powerful EMP, temporarily disabling nearby electronic devices)

DNA scanner flashlight (a compact flashlight that scans and collects DNA samples)

Miniature drone (a small drone equipped with high-res camera, night vision and stealth capabilities)

Electro shock gloves (gloves equipped with small electric charges, allowing wearer to deliver stunning shocks with a touch)

Holographic projector (portable device that can project realistic 3D holograms, creating diversions)

Nanobot surveillance bugs (microscopic surveillance bugs that can be discreetly planted on targets. Transmit audio, video or location data)

Multi-tool pen (high tech pen that transforms into multi-tool, including a lockpick, mini hacksaw blade, USB drive and flashlight.)

Retina-scrambler glasses (glasses fitted with high-frequency scanning laser technology that can temporarily scramble or disable security systems that require retinal scans)

Magnetic cufflinks (cufflinks that conceal powerful magnets. Wearer can use them to discreetly manipulate metal objects, retrieve keys or create magnetic distractions)

Crush: K.C. Cooper

Backstory: When Jerome was six, his parents, who he thought were accountants, took him to work for a "Take-Your-Kid-to-Work-Day", but put him in the kid zone while they went off to do a mission

Backstory: When Jerome was six, his parents, who he thought were accountants, took him to work for a "Take-Your-Kid-to-Work-Day", but put him in the kid zone while they went off to do a mission. At the kid zone, Jerome met a girl named Katrina-Charlotte Cooper. They became good friends, but thought each other's names were stupid. So, they have each other the nicknames K.C. and Curly, and they have used those names ever since.

However, a few weeks after meeting K.C., Curly's parents were sent on a mission to stop the Other Side from crashing a plane into the White House. They succeeded in the mission, but the plane still crashed. No survivors. Feeling bad for the now orphan, whose deceased parents were good friends of theirs, Craig and Kira Cooper agreed to let Curly live with them, strengthening the bond between K.C. and Curly to best friends.