↪ MINJI || Crush

I sigh and started writing on my notes finally, this is the last period of the day. And I can finally see her later at the basketball court.

"Okay, class dismiss."

I quickly pack my things and run to the court, they're practicing for the game and I want to watch them. Especially her. 

Minji the school's basketball star player, and my only crush. She's not only sporty she's also smart. 

I sat by the bench and watch her play.

"Wow, she's so cool!" One of her fan girls said, and I couldn't agree more. It is true. She is cool. And amazing.

"Hey girl you left us." Danielle and Haerin walk toward me with an upset looks on their face, making me chuckle aish these two are so cute.

"Aren't you tired of watching her play?" Haerin asked and I shake my head as a no, making the two chuckle.

"What do you expect she likes her." Danielle said. 

"There's no point in lying so yeah."

The two sigh.

The game was wonderful and before I know it their practice ended.

"Oh! I got an Idea." Danielle said jumping up and down before facing me with a bright smile, I and Haerin look at her confused.

"Come and give her a bottle of water."

I look at her with wide eyes.

"Are you crazy!?" I whisper and shouted causing Haerin to smile and handed me a bottle of water, and signaled me to give it to her.

"Go." The two pointed at Minji who is busy wiping her sweat.

I grab the bottle and slowly walk in her direction.

Feeling a little nervous I sigh shakily, okay there's no backing down.

I walk towards her.

I tap her shoulders. 

She looks at me and she smiled at me sweetly.

O.M.G

"Hi." She said and her voice sounds angelic. 

"Oh um hello."

"U-uhh you must be thirsty here." I handed her the bottle of water, she accepted it making me happy on the inside.

"Thank you."

"Jo Yumi sister of Jo Yuri. Am I right?"

Omg, she knows me. JDAIHNCPASIHNCPSEFF

"Yeah, you're right."

"I wanted to meet you." She chuckled. "Really?" She nodded her smile not leaving ever.

"Everybody said you're pretty and they're right."

"Oh ah thank you." I smiled causing her to chuckle.

"Can I have your number?"

"Sure."