↪ HAERIN || Rooftop

"Haerin!" Someone shouted my name causing me to turn around, and there I saw Hanni running in my direction. I look at her blankly and she just smiled at me.

"Where are you going?" She asked as she put her right arm on my shoulders.

"To the rooftop, to get some fresh air." I coldly answered causing her to hum.

"Can I go-"

"No." I quickly answered and left before she can say something, or before she stop me.

I enter the rooftop. I let out a sigh.

Feeling the fresh air I close my eyes and let the air blow on my face. "Hi." Someone spoke I look at the side and saw a.....

Bunny?

I mean a bunny-looking girl.

Jiyoo.

"Hi." She said once again. I look at her first before saying something. "Hello." I simply said and put my bag on the corner, before sitting on the ground in front of her leaning my back on the wall. "What are you doing here?" She asked while looking at me.

I look back at her and I saw her cheeks turn light pink. 

"Just to get some fresh air, how about you?" I said and she sat beside me also leaning her back on the wall, causing me to look at her. Her side profile looks beautiful.

"Same."

"I thought you were here to attempt su*****." I simply said and I suddenly flinch when she hit me on the shoulder, I look a her and.....

She's pouting. She really looks like a bunny.

Cute.