↪ HYEIN || Celebrity pt.2 ( Last Part )

REQUESTED By: Jihancristine_16

You open the door and peek inside. You can see cameras and many people talking, but someone stands out for you, Hyein. She's standing in the center of the white background while wearing a simple mini-dress that looks even more pretty.

Light makeup suits her the most she looks like she's not even wearing makeup. You smiled as she pose for the camera, her break time is over and now she was back at work again. You even thought that she was waiting for you but your guess is wrong.

You sneak up to her makeup room, you place the cake on the mini table and sat on a chair while waiting for Hyein to be finished. You can't wait to see her reaction.

You grab your phone and check the time and it's already 2:40 PM. Her work ends in 3 but that's what you think because her work usually ends at that time but you don't know if it changed.

After waiting a little the door finally opened revealing Hyein who looks exhausted. Well, who wouldn't she's been standing all day posing, she sighs but her exhausted-looking face was fated when her eyes landed on you who is already staring at her with a small sweet smile. She smiled back looking happy to see you. 

She has been waiting for you, and yes she was upset when you didn't come when her break is over. But of course, she understands you're busy with work for the past few weeks, so you must be tired going here.

"I bought your favorite." You said excitingly tight after she take a sit next to you, she looks at you confused about what you were saying. You chuckled before grabbing the little box and inside is the cake that she have been craving.

You showed her the cake with a big smile on your face. "Your favorite strawberry cream cake." You said causing her to laugh and smile, she open the box right after you give it to her.

"Thank you so much for this."

"You're welcome."