↪ HANNI || Jealous pt. 3 ( Last Part )

"Hey Hanni let's go." Danielle said holding me by the wrist making confuse. 

"Remember the plan earlier?" She said.

"Oh okay got it." I said showing a thumbs up sign at her with a small smile on my face causing her to hum. 

"Where are they anyway?" I added but she just shrugged her shoulders, we walk through the hallways going to our classroom. School just ended and Danielle needs to tour james. And me? I get to solo Mei. Yess!

We arrive in front of our classroom and we saw James and Mei talking and laughing. Making me Jealous. I guess.

"Your temper Pham Hanni." Danielle said and I rolled my eyes at her.

"Hey, Danielle." James greeted with a smile that looks ugly to me. "Hi, let's go." The both of them leave but before they leave Dani gave me a teasing smile, I look back at Mei who is busy packing her stuff. I walk towards her and started helping her. 

Me and Mei are friends too. But...

I want more then that.

"Want ,e to walk you home?" I asked but she shake her head with a sorry smile.

"It's okay I can go home by myself."

"Come on please." I begged showing her my cuteness and cute pout, she laughs because of me. Aishh. Her smile is my weakness.

"Okay fine let's go."

Yes!