↪ MINJI || English Teacher pt.2

REQUESTED by: minji_was_my_idea

"So remember we will have a quiz tomorrow." Minji reminded the whole class before leaving the classroom after she left you sighed because of stress you have a lot of activities to finish and you still have to study for the quiz tomorrow.

After a long day, it's time to go home and before you go home you decide to go to the teacher's faculty room. Why? Because you also decided to beg your English teacher to move the schedule of the quiz. Why again?

Because you have 6 homework 2 in math 3 in science and 1 in computer, you also have a project to add that up on the list. And you're also the leader of that project and it's a presentation. You feel like you already have white hair growing on your head.

You knock on the door and when you heard a come you twisted the door knob and opened the door, revealing Minji who is busy checking some quiz papers. She looked up and saw you standing beside the door feeling shy and nervous. But you don't have any choice you either faint because of too much stress or um or still faint. But at least you're not THAT stressed...Right?

You walk towards her causing Minji to stand up from her seat, You stand close to her and after that, you kneel. Making her startled.

"What are you-"

"Please Ms. Kim please please!"

"Huh!?"

You looked up at her beggingly and hugged her legs, causing her to flinch and somehow...Blush?

"Please move the schedule of the quiz!"

"Umm-"

"Please Ms. Kim I already have a lot of work I'm even the leader of our presentation project and my group mates aren't even helping!"

"Choi Seoyun-"

"Please Ms. Kim I'm begging you!"

"Choi-"

"Just this once!"

"Can you let me talk-"

"I don't want to faint in too much stress Ms. Kim!"