↪ HYEIN || Celebrity pt.1

REQUESTED By: Jihancristine_16

Hyein your celebrity girlfriend and everybody knows that, you two really love each other and they can see that clearly in their eyes. Today you're busy because of work but of course, you will bring Hyein something to eat, you always do that every time especially if she's working. 

And now she's having a photoshoot with one of the famous clothing brands, and since you're now free from work you decided to buy her some strawberry cream cake her favorite. She's been craving it yesterday, but because you were busy you couldn't buy it for her.

She will sure be happy once she saw you and of course the cake. You arrive at the set and asked where Hyein is because at this time you know she's having a break and you wonder if she's expecting you to come today. While walking you walk past her manager Hanni who is busy typing on her phone, you smiled before holding her wrist causing her to stop walking. She got confused and looked at the person she thought was a 'Stranger'.

"Oh! Sujin, well let me guess Hyein?" She asked knowing why you were here, you chuckled before nodding your head. She grins at you before pointing at the blue door just in straight ahead, you smile at her before mouthing a small thank you at Hanni before walking away.