~ 10 ~

Belly so embarrassingly knocked Susannah down and broke the cake and her family's cake plate. We really shouldn't have drank that much. We all went home shortly after. As I was sitting in my room a knock was heard and Spencer walked in.

"Hey," I said.

"Hey... So... You and Jere talked about it," he said.

"Yeah... I'm sorry I didn't-"

"No no. It's okay. I shouldn't have done it," he said.

"You can do whatever you want," I replied.

"He didn't care for it. I knew you were upset about it I was just... I was too cowardly to say anything," he said. "If you like him you should go for it."

I sighed and looked back down at my phone.

Jeremiah: You didn't tell me the drama was THAT juicy

I giggled. Steven and him must have talked.

I guess it was pretty juicy

Jeremiah: wanna come over and watch Grease?

Grease... We sang that song the other night, but then it didn't feel the same. Now that everything was back to normal though...

Sure, be over in a few

Jeremiah: I'll get popcorn started

"I gotta-"

"That was him? Go," Spencer said with a smile.

I smiled back, he left and I searched my closet for some comfier clothes.

(Change if you want)

I made my way next door and Jeremiah opened the door for me. He welcomed me inside and we made our way to the kitchen as the popcorn was popping.

"We have a bunch of snacks after all the baking the moms do plus today's celebrations," he said with a smile pulling out a bunch of stuff.

"Sounds good," I said looking over it all.

We sat down and watched the movie, singing each of the songs. We watched as Laurel came in... obviously, after a hookup... and as Belly and Conrad made their way back inside all nervously. I didn't realize it, but before the end of the movie, I had fallen asleep. When I woke up I saw that I was no longer in the living room, but instead in... Jeremiah's room? I looked over to see his sleepy face. He was so cute. I wanted to just comb my hands through his hair... I couldn't though. Right? Lately, life felt like a roller coaster... But right here, everything was quiet. He yawned and woke up and I pretended like I just had as well.

"How'd I-?" I questioned.

"You fell asleep, I didn't want to just leave you downstairs, so..." he explained.

He got up and held out a hand for me.

"Come on, I'm sure my mom would not forgive me if you didn't stay for breakfast," he said with a smile.

I smiled back and took his hand before heading downstairs.

"Morning Y/n, I see movie night was a snoozefest," Belly joked.

"Well, I'm glad to have Y/n here, I don't get to see her enough," Susannah said.

Susannah served me breakfast and I watched as Steven came downstairs in uniform and stared at Jeremiah.

"Come on dude, we gotta go," he said.

Jeremiah groaned before taking some toast and heading back upstairs. I made my way home to find no one there. I guessed everyone was at the club. I enjoyed my day of rest before that insanity of dance class the next day. Spencer had to work so I was there alone. Luckily, so was Belly, so we danced together... But she was also a TERRIBLE dancer. We were dancing and she stepped on my foot a bit too hard.

"I'm so sorry Y/n, are you okay?" She asked.

"Yeah, yeah," I said, pushing through it.

"Hey, ladies. Mind if I have this dance?" Jeremiah asked, coming out of nowhere.

"You should take Y/n, I've already stepped on her a few times now," Belly said, letting go of me.

Jere held out a hand for me and I laughed looking at his appearance. He was wearing a mesh shirt, which barely covered his tan skin.

"You're gonna get me into trouble with Paige," I said with a smile.

Jere looked around to see Steven, "Hey."

Steven gave Jeremiah his coat, which Shayla and I both laughed at.

"How's this? Better?" He asked.

I just smiled and took his hand. He was a pretty good dancer to my surprise. Once again I felt that feeling of being so safe that it felt dangerous. The way he looked at me... His eyes were just full of joy matched with the smile on his face. He seemingly got an idea and he pulled away from me towards the Alexa.

"Hey, Alexa. Play "So Pretty."" He whispered.

""So Pretty" by Reyanna Maria. Sure."

The song started and Jeremiah busted out in dance. Everyone watched for a moment before joining in. Paige was pissed I'm sure. I watched as Jere dropped down. He was living it up. I couldn't help myself from laughing but he grabbed my hand and got me into it as well. I danced alongside him and it just felt like summer.

"What is going on here?" Paige questioned. "Alexa, stop. Jeremiah Fisher, why aren't you at the pool?"

Jere stood up in place, "We had a code brown."

The group laughed and ewed at the comment.

"We lost the keys to the chemical closet," he explained.

Paige came over and handed him a ring of keys, "There you go."

"Thanks. Catch you later N/n," he said with smile.

I could feel my cheeks rise with the smile that was plastered on my face.

"All right, everyone, let's try that again... this time, without the theatrics," Paige instructed.

We went back to dancing and I ended up with a few heel imprints on my foot.