~ 15 ~

I wanted to put out a quick sorry for the updates not being put out. I git a bit carried away by some things in my life and haven't been able to put in time like I'd wished. I hope you all enjoy a couple of make up chapters <3

"Put a finger down if you've ever made out with two people within twenty four hours of each other," Taylor said.

Several of the girls put their fingers down.

"Okay, put a finger down if you've ever used a stuffed animal to... you know," Marisa said.

The girls laughed, and Taylor put a dinger down.

"His name was Harry Bear Styles," Taylor defended.

"You had named yours?" Gigi questioned.

"Okay, put a finger down if you've ever had sex," Dara said.

Several of the girls put their fingers down. Belly and I both hadn't done just about any of the things these girls had.

"If you've ever been to third."

Belly and I stayed, no movement.

"Put a finger down if you've ever gone to second," Dara said.

Still...

"Put a finger down if you've ever made out with a Fisher," Taylor said.

Belly and I finally put down a finger and the girls wowed. I'm guessing Belly had made out with Conrad, more likely than not it was the fourth of July with how nervous those two were.

"We saw you two today, I guess that wasn't a one-time occurrence?" Nicole asked.

I stayed quiet... Gigi was here. I knew she was crazy about him.

"Come on Y/n, we want all the tea," Nicole pestered.

"Um, sorry Gigi," I said as I sipped on my drink.

"No, it's fine," she said all too fakely.

"And the whole Spencer thing?" Taylor asked.

"Um Jere was just a really close friend of mine and then he questioned my relationship with Spencer, which was valid cause it was all fake for our moms... And uh yeah, we ended up having feelings," I explained.

"How long ago?" Gigi asked.

"Since around the 4th," I answered, sipping on my drink.

We all continued our girl talk. Lots of gossiping. I felt off because of Gigi. I knew she was upset. We made our way to Homer's Cove on a dare from Nicole. They all stripped out and hopped into the water.

"Come on Y/n!" Taylor said.

"Yeah! It's nice, I swear!" Belly said.

I sighed, joining them in the water. We all splashed one another. Nicole got a text from Conrad and left to Gigi. Suddenly, we saw the car pull out, and our clothes were gone.

"They took everything!" Taylor said. "Except for your phones which have really incriminating text from the Fisher boys."

Belly and I swam over.

"Wait, what does it say? "My mom did ask me to ask you to the ball, but that's not why I did it. I did it because I wanted to." Oh, my God," Belly read.

"Belly, concentrate," Taylor said.

I looked down at my phone.

Jeremiah: I wish you were hereeeeeee

Jeremiah: Since Spencer is leavung does that mean you ned a date for the deb balll?

Jeremiah: i could take uuuu

I sighed. I had the feeling he was drunk.

"Y/n! Can't you call Jere?" Taylor asked.

I nodded and called him, hoping he could sober up enough to drive. The phone rang for a few seconds before he picked up.

"Hey, Jere?" I called.

"Hey, are things not going so well at girls' night??? You miss me?" He slurred his words.

"Actually, yeah. Something happened... And Belly, Taylor, and I are stranded... and in need of clothes... Can you-" I asked.

"I'm gonna get some water and eat some bread, and I'll stop by the house and pick up some clothes for you guys," he said. "Where are you?"

"Park Street," I said.

"I'll be there as soon as I can," he said, then chuckled. "Try to stay warm."

I laughed as he hung up the phone. We all sat on the side of the road beneath a street light. I felt bad. He was out having fun tonight, and I needed him to come rescue me. We saw headlights, and then another one pulled in behind it. I could see that the second was Jere's and out of the other car popped Conrad...

"Oh, my god. Y/n, are you okay?" Jere asked as he rushed to my side.

"What are you doing here?" Taylor questioned Conrad.

He handed Belly a bag of clothes, "Nicole... She told me about... um..."

"I hope you told her to watch her back," Taylor said, sifting through the clothes.

Jere handed me another bag of clothes and I looked down at it.

"Do you want some help?"

We all nodded and Jeremiah and Conrad took the boat cover we had found to make us not completely naked. I took the clothes and quickly put them on. As I did, I glanced up at Jere, who was politely looking away.

"Y/n, do you mind if I come with you and Jeremiah?" Belly asked.

I nodded, looking over to Taylor, who was begging for it.

"Of course," I said.

We rode home quietly. I looked in the back seat to see Belly had fallen asleep. I looked over to Jere and just smiled. We pulled into the driveway at his house and Taylor helped Belly out of the car while Jere walked me over to mine.

"Are you still offering?" I joked.

"Offering what?" He asked.

"That you could take me to the deb ball," I asked, stopping before we hit the door.

He smiled, looking down at me. He leaned in, grasped my jaw, and kissed me. We both pulled apart and he leaned his forehead against mine.

"Is that a yes?" I asked.

"Yes, it's a yes," he answered.

I leaned up and kissed him once again.

"Thank you for saving me tonight," I said sweetly.

"I'll always come save you, N/n," he whispered.

The look in his eyes made me feel full of warmth. He meant what he was saying. I stood there for a moment, not wanting to leave his gaze.