ten: Tunnels to Cloud Tower

The aircraft landed on Alfea grounds where they were immediately greeted by Saladin and Faragonda on the ground. 

"Welcome back, all of you."  Faragonda exclaimed. 

Saladin waved his hand, beckoning Skylar to come closer while Faragonda how Bloom was. 

"Faragonda tells me you have a knack for healing, true?" He asked Skylar. 

Skylar nodded. "I do, you have students need in healing?"

He smiled. "Yes unfortunately some students were wounded in our escape from Red Fountain. They're lined up at the nurse if you don't mind giving a helping hand." 

"I don't mind at all sir, and my condolences to your school."

He pat Skylar on the back. "No worries, the school can be rebuilt after this is all over." 

With that, Skylar ran off to the nurses office to go give Nurse Ofelia a helping hand. 

After a few hours of running around healing people, Palladium (who looked extremely out of breath, probably searching all over the place) informed her that she was needed in Faragonda's office. 

Skylar, dropped her sandwich and ran to the office, as someone might've been in need of help. She almost ran past the office in her hurry when instead the door was open and she went in, hair all over the place. 

"Sorry for being tardy!" She said politely as she stepped into the office and fixed her hair. "I was on the other side of campus." Skylar stood next to Bloom. 

"You're here in great time, no need to worry." Faragonda assured her. Skylar looked around the room to see Whiz-Giz, Nut, Saladin, Codatora, Sky, Brandon, Stella and Bloom. 

Faragonda spoke to the group. "Well Bloom, we have seriously considered your proposal an we--"

"Have accepted it!" Bloom interrupted. "and that's why you didn't ask for all the Winx to come to this meeting!" 

"You mean to say the others know nothing of this?" Saladin asked incredulously. 

"I think its best if Bloom fills them in. They'll take it better." Faragonda replied, making Skylar feel clueless. 

"Excuse me-?" Sky and Skylar spoke in unison.  Skylar let Sky go first. "But, what are you talking about?" 

"That's what I was going to say too, what's going on? What proposal?" Skylar said, adding onto Sky. 

"We're discussing Bloom's plan for getting back the Dragon Flame." Saladin answered vaguely. 

"And that plan is....?" Skylar lead on. 

Saladin raised an eyebrow. "She hasn't told you anything?" 

Bloom smiled sheepishly as Saladin continued. "You are going to accompany this girl to Cloud Tower!"

"Sounds fun!"

 "What?"

"Only a total lunatic could consider going anywhere near Cloud Tower right now!" Sky cried. 

"Exactly, that's the very last thing the witches expect from us!" Bloom defended.  "I need to get right into the castle, I need to." 

"And how are you gonna do that?" Brandon asked. 

"Easy!" Replied Nut. "We can take the tunnels!"

"Nut is very familiar with the old underground tunnels that link the three magic schools." Bloom clarified. "He will be the one leading us on this journey."