1.2 are you okay?

(AHH We're at 1.8k views & I'm sort of dying :))))) thank you so much & sorry it took so long for this next part)

(BTW this isn't my drawing, I found them all Pinterest. Its Salem the Pixie and Skylar's party outfit)

"Right...wait wait wait...Our magic will converge and yes that's it! In a nutshell, if we pull this off, I'm absolutely sure we can finally escape from his dreadful place!" Chatta, the pixie of Chatter rambled. 

"But what will we do after? We can't go back home! We also don't know where we are!" Salem, the pixie of faith asked. 

"Our main concern is getting out of here! We're bound to find help eventually!" Chatta replied. Chatta started directing the Pixies around in order to execute their plan. 

"Lets hope this goes better than your other ideas." The pixie of Love, Amore rolled her eyes playfully. 

"But will the movements be coordinated and graceful at least?" Tune complained, she was the Pixie of etiquette after all. 

They heard a thud. 

"Shh!" Zing, pixie of bugs hushed. "Quiet! Someones coming!"

Lockette, pixie of portals whimpered. "Oh who could that be!"

"I wonder..." Digit, the pixie of nano-technology inquired. 

The pixies cowered in fear as the intruder came closer. Amore fainted before springing back up. "Layla!" She exclaimed. "You're alright! We thought that you had been captured too!" 

The brunette couched down to the excited pixies. "Yes I was captured." She informed. 

"By the horrible creature?" Chatter asked. 

"The phoenix! Yes, luckily though I was able to escape through the window of my cell."

"Oh no you didn't, that's much too dangerous!" Lockette quivered. 

"I knew you'd be back for us!" Salem did some flips in the air. "Knew it! Knew it!"

"How is Piff? Is she okay?" 

"Yes yes, she's fine." Salem assured. Salem had been standing in front of the Pixie of Sweet Dreams. "She had some lovely dreams. My my, you must've been so worried about her!" 

"After all, she is your bonded pixie!" Chatta added. 

"Piff! This is no way to greet a visitor!" Tune scolded. "Look up! See who's there!"

Piff fluttered her eyes open and immediately floated up and started babbling excitedly while shaking her arms around. 

Digit had pulled out her translator. "She says she's glad to see you. At least I think she did."

"Thanks Digit but now is no time for chit chat." The girl stood up. 

"You...are gonna be able to get us out right?" Chatta asked. 

"I'm not sure how..." Layla admitted. "But I'm not leaving without you guys."

Layla attempted to make a ball of energy but it fizzled out. "I'm too weak, I have no strength left..."

"I think the lock is on that wall!" Lockette pointed to the wall of stone animal skulls. 

They looked like giant snakes and lions combined. They had bodies of alligators. One of the skulls had an orange light in their eyes that would beam every so often.