6.2 Self Defence Pro

Author speaks: (sorry for gatekeeping this chapter in my drafts but its lovely to see you guys again! 10k views is absolute insanity and I love you guys, thank you for voting, commenting and reading my crappy story and I love you!) 

Time is of the essence, so here's what I would like to call a brief overview of the recent days that Skylar has either missed because she went to her mothers or she simply didn't feel it was too necessary to mention in her memoirs. 

- The giant mysterious rock wasn't anything serious, it turns out they have a new professor, Professor Avalon. 

- Professor Avalon is the weird angel guy that saved them from the Trix when they were down in the caves at Darkar's

- Professor Avalon knows a lot, and has lots of new material to teach the students 

- Bloom is low-key obsessed with Avalon and it's causing a rift between her and Sky. 

- Professsor Avalon has shown Bloom loads about her family. 

- The Trix attacked Red Fountain at their welcome back party. They rebuilt the school to be better. They failed at retrieving a very secret item. Nobody knows how they escaped

- The Winx met Helia, and Flora has a big fat crush on him. Skylar teased Flora relentlessly about it.

- Techna was suspicious of Professor Avalon and blew a hole into the school. They got in trouble with the Head Mistress and there was a perfectly logical explanation for everything. 

(We're on episode 10 of season 2) 

_______

"No problem! Let me know if your arm still bothers you!" Skylar waved goodbye to one of the students at Alfea. 

She gripped her books tighter as she ran over to Bloom who fell over. Bloom tossed her phone on the floor in frustration. 

Skylar ran up to her and grabbed her phone. "Hey, what's wrong?" She handed her the phone back. 

"Ugh! Sky is being so—selfish!" Bloom complained, taking her phone back. They started walking to their self defence class. "He's been acting so strange ever since Avalon has started teaching!" She explained. "Like he's suspicious of me or something, when he's the only one who can tell me about my birth parents! I mean he just looked in my eyes and knew I was dreaming about my birth parents!" 

"To be fair that's mostly what you dream about." Skylar pointed out. "I think I would know, I sleep next to you." 

"Not helping!" 

Skylar smiled. "Sorry. I think Sky's just a little jealous. You've been spending a lot of time with Professor Avalon. I imagine he's not being too considerate of the things you're finding out." 

Bloom sighed "He isn't! See, you understand! Any advice?" 

"Just—give him more attention? At least clear up what's happening between you and Professor Avalon. You did call him handsome at Red Fountain."

"You think it's my fault?!" 

"No!" Skylar waved her hands. "No, not at all. I just mean that I think you guys are having communication issues. Maybe just talk it out, it's clear that Sky's jealous—you can work from there!" 

"What would he be jealous of?!" Bloom let her emotions get the best of her. Skylar could practically see the fire in her eyes. "You sound just like Sky!"

"Look, Sky and I aren't that close. " Skylar played with the straps of her gloves. "I only really care about him because you do—and I know you would be devastated if you guys didn't work out." Skylar placed a hand on Bloom's shoulder. "Just talk about it with him okay?"