5.2 Eaves dropping

The aircraft landed at Alfea at last and the Winx reunited. Three other pixies had bonded with the Winx on the spot. 

Digit and Techna. 

Tune and Musa. 

Chatta and Flora too. 

The Winx spent the rest of the day relaxing, Chatta was keeping Flora very busy with getting to know her. Similarly to Salem, who got to meet Skylar's mom later that afternoon when Skylar went to go heal her and they went back to Alfea later that night. 

But the very next day, all of Winx had been called into Faragonda's office. 

"Girls, I would like to congratulate you on the success of your last mission and express my relief in your safe return." Faragonda started, although Skylar highly doubted that was the main reason the Headmistress had called them in. 

She also enjoyed the irony of calling their return safe, when Brandon got engaged  and the rest of them would've been toast if the strange-angel-man hadn't saved them. 

Faragonda told the girls that the villain they were facing was Lord Darkar. Back when the three evil witches had destroyed Domino—Bloom's home planet—they were following the orders of Lord Darkar himself. 

Faragonda, Salazar and Griffin had defeated the three wickets while a different Wizard had banished Lord Darkar into the shadows where he would be in a coma-like slumber. Apparently he had awoken and not only does it want revenge but he wants something from the pixies. 

But the Winx didn't know what, Faragonda had purposefully withheld that information and the Winx could tell.

 Skylar pretended she didn't have the foggiest clue of what she thought Faragonda was referencing and what Darkar was after. 

Afterall, she didn't know for sure. Only a hunch...a pretty good hunch at that but if Faragonda wasn't going to tell them, Skylar thought she definitely wasn't in the place to. 

Nobody is allowed to go to Pixie village, after all it'd be like leading Darkar there with a map. Layla was invited to stay at Alfea for the time being, an invitation she graciously accepted. 

While most of the Winx were going over the information needed in the halls, Skylar was once again in the nurses office. 

With Alfea being a magical school, accidents happened ever more frequently. Especially since flying had lots to do with falling. 

A student came whizzing by the Winx. "Sorry!" The first year fairy yelled, continuing to run away, dashing through the corners. 

Suddenly the Winx heard a scream. "SYDNEY!" Skylar screamed, running through the halls a few second after, potions in hand. "You haven't been cleared for Palladiums class yet!" She yelled after her. 

She skidded around her friends. "Hi guys! Bye guys!" She went chasing after the first year. "You have a fractured tailbone! Just because you don't feel pain doesn't mean you're not injured! THATS WHAT PAIN MEDICATION DOES!"

The Winx continued hearing Skylar's cries from down the hall, now sounding more echo-y. "Sydney! Get back here!" 

Suddenly Livy, pixie of messages whizzed over to the Winx. "Urgent message from Faragonda!" She shrieked, flying in-front of them. 

"Did something happen?" Bloom asked, concerned. 

"Actually...I don't remember!" Livy admitted. "But I did write it down!" She grabbed her scroll that she usually used as a magic carpet and started reading it. "My dear Winx, girls please put on your heaviest cloaks and meet me by the lake. It's urgent! From, Faragonda."