Eleven: So much walking

They all travelled through the halls, following Nut as they snuck through the halls. 

Nut pressed his hand on a brick, leading them through a secret passage that lead them to the Trio's dorm-room. 

Bloom opened the door and quickly closed it. "The corridor is heavily guarded!" 

Nut laughed. "Getting to the castle from here is not a problem. I've learned how to do it without being noticed." 

Nut presented a mirror on one of the walls, he said the pathway was through the mirror. 

While they debated on who to go in to check if it was safe, Nut held the door open for Skylar and she waltzed in the mirror.

"Hey! How about we get a move on?" Skylar rolled her eyes, calling through the door. 

"Looks like she beat you to it." Riven laughed. 

Sky, then Bloom, then Brandon, Riven, Stella and finally Nut, all followed Skylar down the pathway.  

They went through twists and turns through jagged staircases and finally through another cave and finally in a normal corridor. 

Then another corridor 

and another

and another

Riven, Skylar and Brandon went to go release the prisoners. Some were easy, Riven started lock-picking with Brandon literally just slicing some locked open. 

With Miss Griffin, the students prepared a potion to confused the ancient ruin lock, they poured it on and Miss Griffin used her powers, along with Skylars brute force opened the lock. 

Skylar went one by one, ever-so-quickly healing each student from many wounds they could've gotten, earning an impressed look from Miss Griffen before they stormed off. 

"Cloud Tower will be your grave!" The Trix cackled as the group approached the room. 

In a green flash of light, the Trix were flown to the wall, crashing into it. 

Miss Griffin had been released from her cell, in glowing green glory she approached the witches. "Take that as a warning. You three deserve the worst kind of punishment for what you've done!" 

Riven and Brandon stood at the doorway with all the Cloud Tower students. 

"So, you managed to escape Miss Griffin." Icy stated, still on the floor. 

"Just wanted to let you know, I'm still on my feet. We'll see you later, little misses." Miss Griffin went o the centre of the room and began casting a spell, trapping the Trix in a cage of crystal, one layer after the next. "The Final battle will have to wait." 

Griffin turned to the rest of the group. "Lets hurry, the sheild won't hold them for long." They all raced away. "We have to go the Wind Swept Terrace! Its the only way out of the castle!" 

The students of Cloud Tower put on cloaks. They handed a red one to Miss Griffin. 

They all made their way to the Terrace, and all the students were directed to stay in a tight circle around the portal that Miss Griffen made. 

Only the Red Fountain and Alfa students were left. 

"Hurry! The creatures of the dark are approaching!" Miss Griffin was right, they were charging up the staircase. 

"I could create a distraction and throw them off their tracks. If only I had my wind rider." Sky informed. 

"Isn't this better?" Miss Griffin spawned one of the newest models of wind riders for Sky.