4.2 Amore saves the day

(A/n the way that these episodes were made over 10 years ago? HOW)

If Skylar had a penny every time they had been  blindly walking through the caves, she would be a millionaire by now. 

"Stella, I'm worried about Brandon too but marching blindly into the dark isn't going to help anything, you know." Sky reasoned. 

Stella was striding in front of the group, visibly angry. 

"Hey Sky?" Skylar leaned closer to whisper "Don't push it." 

"Why did Brandon even agree to marry that monster princess in the first place!" Chatta asked incredulously. 

"They're form two different worlds! Forbidden love!" Amore swooned. 

"Forbidden, yeah right!" Stella gritted her teeth. 

"I'm sure that Brandon was just playing along to protect Stella!" Salem joined in on the conversation. 

"Stella!" Bloom crouched for a second. "Can we not stop for a second? I'm getting a cramp!"

Silence. 

"Did she even hear me?" 

Chatta flew up to Stella. "Um...Stella?" 

Stella exploded. "No! We're not stopping! Not even for a second!" She screamed. 

"Well...as Grandpa Fahrenheit always said, no use in changing the oil when the engines running." Digit commented. 

"C'mon Bloom." Bloom hopped onto Skylar's back and off they went once more. 

"Stella! If you fall in the dark and twist your ankle, I am not going to carry you!" Sky yelled. 

"I would!" Skylar countered. "I would heal it too but do try and not break your ankle. It'll slow us down!" 

"See! Skylar's on my side!" Stella argued angrily. "I'll take that!" She snatched the flashlight out of Sky's hands. 

Digit flew past Amore. "Good luck Amore! You've got the crazy one!" 

"But it's love! Can't you see?" Amore cooed. 

The group had reached the downland crystals and eventually came across a clearing where small block-y houses were laid out. 

"Guys! We made it!" Stella informed. 

"This is downland?" 

"That's funny...Last time I arrived on the other side of town..." Stella looked around. "Oh well. At least we're here!" 

"Someone's coming!" Lockette peeped. 

"Let's hide!" 

A downland soldier came marching down, potentially on a patrol around the city. 

"What unhealthy looking skin!" Tune cringed as he left. 

"Phew, he's gone." Skylar called to the rest. "Let's go find Brandon." 

"Stay out of sight!" Bloom added. 

The visitors crept around the city, directing the pixies to follow and dodging the sight of the guards. 

Eventually they landed themselves in a randoms house. 

Stella collapsed in the house, drawing attention from the outside as they heard footsteps. 

"Stella, what's wrong?" Sky called. 

"I'm starting to get those dizzy spells again..." Stella whimpers.