VII

Snow fell around us, covering every inch of the forest. The sun reflecting off the white, almost blinding me. Daisy's legs took us as fast as she could. Geralt's sword was still in my hand. I looked back towards Geralt and the beast.

The monster was hot on our tail and Geralt's horse was falling behind, getting closer to the rolling monster. "Don't stop!" He yelled, yanking on the reigns of Beetle. The jackapace stopped rolling, spreading its body in its fullness to attack Geralt. I didn't stick around long enough to watch. I continued the ride to my town. My wounds ached in agony as Daisy came down hard with every stride. I finally reached the edge of the town, still riding full force towards my father's house.
"Father!" I yelled, leaping off the horse and into the home. I was no longer worried for Geralt. He was a witcher. This was his job. Since he didn't have me to worry about me anymore, he could easily kill the monster. I turned my focus on my father. Kaleesi sat at the table inside while my father stood at the stove cooking. They both turned as I busted in the door.
"Vivian!" My father called, dropping the wooden spoon back into the pot and running towards me. I gave him a strong hug back
"Thank the gods you're alright." I sighed.
"I was a knight, V. I can take care of myself. It also didn't hurt that you send Leesi." He laughed, letting me go so he could study me.

"Where's Geralt?" Kaleesi asked, finally leaving the table to hug me.
"He's killing a jackapace. It was on the road as we came home." I responded, receiving a worried look from her. "Those only hunt by scent... They're often used by dirty mages." She muttered.
"Wait, why did you just call her Leesi?" I looked confused at the two.
"Well, I thought you knew by now. I'm courting Kaleesi." My father chuckled, wrapping an arm around her. I smiled, rubbing Kaleesi's hand.
"I'm happy for you two."

With that my father went back to cooking and Kaleesi returned to the table. I slipped back outside to tie up Daisy in the stable. Quickly, I pulled her saddle and the blankets off, then filled her feed bucket. Another horse stood in the stables. It was large and brown. Not a familiar horse. I ignored it and finished with Daisy. I wrapped the fur around my shoulders as I stepped back out of the stables and looked down the road. My father lived on the main road so it was easy to spot riders coming in. Geralt should've been here by now. Kaleesi came out of my father's home and looked down the road with me.
"I'm sure he's alright. He's a witcher. He'll be along soon." She smiled and took my hand, leading me back inside.

An hour passed as I continued to get more worried. The morning slowly became evening as the sun began to fade into the trees. The door creaked open, revealing a witcher covered in blood. I turned, running to him. I scooped his waist into my arms and hugged him tightly. His chin rested in my head, kissing me.
"What happened?" I looked up at him, still worried.
"Fucker got my horse." He rubbed my back, "I had to walk." Geralt released me and walked towards Kaleesi. He handed her a bag. "Could you figure out who it was hunting?" She nodded back, taking the bag.

"I'm going to make you a bath." I disappeared up the stairs and hurried to my room where I prepared his bath. He came up the stairs and tossed his saddle bag onto the sitting chair. His face was covered in blood, including his own. Geralt began to disrobe as I turned my back to him, dumping the rest of the water into the tub.

"You don't need to turn from me." He laughed.
"You're naked!" I put the bucket on the ground, trying to decide how I'd get out of the room. He stood between me and the door.

"Join me." His hand wrapped around my hip and onto my stomach, pulling me against him. He was fully naked now. His lips came down to kiss my neck.

"Fine." I moaned slightly. His hands made quick work of my pants and shirt. I turned to face him, only in my undergarments. I slipped out of them quickly, wrapping my arms around his shoulders as my mouth smashed against his. He grabbed my waist, picking me up. He carried me to the tub where we both climbed in together. Geralt's hands wondered up and down my waist as I knelt over him in the warm water. I wiped his face free of the blood, careful of his wounds. He lightly smiled, something I only saw him do around me. His eyes wondered to my body, which was covered by the water. My ass sat between his legs on the bottom of the tub and the water came right above my nipples. I faced him, still washing the mixtures of blood from his neck and shoulders. His muscles tightened every time I touched him. He growled slightly, gripping my hip tighter.

"Come." He groaned, pulling me into his naked lap. I could feel him under me, hard and large. His hand found my ass, while his eyes found my breasts, now above the water. He looked ready to devour me. Geralt let out another growl "Fuck."

My hand slipped to the back of his neck, pulling his face up to mine. His mouth grabbed mine, roughly kissing me. I slowly swished my hips on him, his hands gripped my ass and hip harder. My other hand wondered his chest, running my thumb over his scars.
"Is this what you want?" His mouth broke from mine as his eyes wondered to mine. I only nodded, kissing his neck, sucking on it.

I thought he'd slip into me, instead he grabbed me and pulled me out of the water with him. He laid me onto the furs that laid in front of the fire. My naked body on display for him. His golden gaze took me in. His hand brushed over the red mark, the beginnings of a scar, across my mid section. Then over the one on my thigh. His mouth came down to my breast where he sucked on its peak. One hand held him up while the other slipped down the my core. His fingers brushed my lower lips. I let out another quiet moan. "Geralt."

He growled deeply, moving his fingers around to
find my bud. I let out another moan. Without hesitation, his fingers slipped into my wet core. His mouth find mine again. His tongue flicked against my lips, begging for my tongue. I obliged, moaning against his mouth as his fingers felt inside of me. His mouth separated from mine after what felt like a few short moments but was probably longer. His mouth carried kisses down to my core. I moaned, feeling his tongue on my lower lips. His mouth sucked on them. A warmth built in my core. "Geralt." I moaned. His tongue played with my bud before dipping deep into
my core. One of his hands found the peak of my breast as he began to play with it. My back arched over the furs. The warmth was growing too much. His tongue dipped and filled. He found the right spot, sending me over the edge. I gasped loudly, arching harder. His hands grabbed my hips, pulling me onto his face more. The warmth filled me, causing me to shake and release onto his tongue. He lapped it up, growling.
"Mmm." He groaned as I finished. Geralt crawled back up to me, wiping his mouth.
"So much for taking a bath." He laughed, kissing my neck then my mouth. I laughed in response, tucking a loose strand of his white hair behind his ear. He finally laid next to me as I cuddled up to him and laid on his chest.
"Vivian." He stated, plainly.
"Yes?" I asked, tracing one of the scares on his chest.
"I'm glad I found you. I'm glad you aren't dead." He smiled, rubbing his hand along my back.
"I love you too, Geralt." I laughed, still playing with the scar.