XIIII

We rode hard away from the castle. Geralt was quiet as we galloped. I don't know if it was because he didn't know what to say or if it was because he thought I was a monster and despised me. The castle became small in the background of the forest. We were headed towards Kaer Moren. Spring was in full swing and I knew at some point we'd hit some monsters. I hoped Vesemir had remained at Kaer Morhen and could help me.

I felt like I'd never felt before. Disgusted with myself. But ready to pull off someone's head at a moments thought. I felt rage, anger, fire in my gut. I felt inhuman.

Geralt finally slowed, pulling us off the roads. He began setting up camp for the night. I tied our horses close and pulled our weapons to camp. Geralt sat next to the fire, stoking it more as I began finishing a small shelter by tying a blanket to the trees. I also laid a blanket across the forest floor under it before sitting down on it. I watched Geralt's back move as he pushed at the fire with a stick.
"Why are you watching me?" He asked.
"Sorry, I-" I jumped at his words. "I'm going to get some sleep." The sun had begun setting when we were pulling off the road. Now it was pitch black as the moon was hidden in the trees. Geralt tossed his stick into the fire then stood. I watched him as he paced to the side. I knew he was hard in thought. Thoughts about what to do with me, what I was, and more. I didn't know if I should interrupt or let him be. I knew he knew I was watching so I left it at that and laid down on the blanket I'd laid out. Soon, he took his spot next to me. To my surprise, he slipped his arm under my head and pulled me close.

"I do love you, Vivian." He stated, kissing my forehead. "This is just a lot. I'm trying to figure out what's best for you. For us." He continued. I just listened, feeling the warmth of his body against mine.
"Do you think I'm more monster than anything else?" I questioned.
"No... I don't know what you are... But I know you're more caring than a monster." I could feel him kiss my head again.
"Please don't let me become one." I pushed my body away from his a little and looked up at him. "Promise me you'll do your job if I..." His eyes flickered pain at my words. "Please."
"I promise." His lips came down against mine gently. His mouth was gentle, caring, passionate. His tongue ran across my lips, begging for entrance. I obliged and let my tongue flick against his. Geralt's mouth moved off my mouth and down my neck. His mouth pressed against my upper chest, sucking on my sweaty skin. His hand made quick work of the tie at the front of my tunic. He slipped his hand to my pants, undoing the tie there as his mouth slipped into my tunic and began sucking on its peak.
I let out a soft moan. I wanted him so badly. His hand pushed into my pants, finding my wet core. His finger began playing in the wetness, forcing another moan from my mouth. "Geralt" I moaned, as his mouth flicked against the other peak in my breast. I pushed off my pants with ease and wormed my hand to his own. My hand rubbed against the bulge in his pants before I undid the ties that held them closed. He slid his pants down, exposing his shaft to me. His mouth found mind again as I pushed him onto his back and straddled over him.
My wet core brushing his shaft, causing a low growl to come from his mouth. I loved playing with him. His hands explores my back as our mouths mashed together. I finally sat up, grinning at him. I knew he was mad right now about how I played. When he'd had enough of my core grinding against his shaft, his hands gripped my hips and forced me onto his shaft which slipped between my lower lips seamlessly. A growl creeped from his lips again. A moan escaped mine as well.
"Gods, Vivian." He moaned, still moving me up and down against him by my hips. He filled me so well. We matched perfectly. He buried himself deep into me, causing a moan from me. One hand grabbed my breast and the other still grasped my hip. His golden eyes met mine.
"Fuck." He growled, flipping me onto my back. He kept going in and out deeply, sending shivers down my spine in pleasure. My core built in pressure. His grip tightened on my hip as he slowed, finishing as he filled me. The pressure in me released as well. He kisses me gently.
"You are mine. I am yours." His eyes kept steady with mine. "I will never leave you, Vivian. I will never stop loving you." He smiled.
"I love you, Geralt." I smiled back. He pulled me into his grasp as he laid next to me. He covered me gently with a blanket, kissing my forehead.
"I love you too, Vivian."

—————————————————————

The morning came quicker than I wanted. When I woke, Geralt had gone. Most likely to find us breakfast and refill our water canteens. I dressed quickly under the cover of the blanket. After I'd dressed, I began packing up what was at camp, ready to leave whenever Geralt returned. I made sure the horses were ready to go as well. Geralt's swords were missing from camp but mine laid where I'd laid them the night before. After packing and putting my sword back on my back, I sat next to the fire and stoked it lightly.

An hour or so passed since I'd woken up. I began to worry for Geralt. I glanced around the forest, looking for signs of him. None. No tracks. Something was wrong. I untied the horses from the trees, but they remained in the same spot. With one yell, Roach and Daisy would run off from the danger and return when they sensed safety. I began scanning the forest, wondering which way to begin my search. I took a deep breath, catching a lingering whiff of Geralt. Must be that monster gene in me.... I followed the scent hand resting on the sword on my back. As I walked through the wood, my head stayed swiveling.

A screech came from overhead. It was a large winged monster. I gasped and ducked as it continued towards where Geralt's scent came from. The monster didn't notice me. I began to run towards the monster and my love, sword drawn. Geralt was fighting more than one. They were wyverns, a whole nest of them. Three laid dead next to him, but two more attacked. The large one had just begun to land as I neared. It began snapping towards Geralt. I grabbed the silver knife from my boot and flung it towards the large one. It sunk deep into the monsters neck, only angering it more.
"It's about time!" Geralt grunted, killing another wyvern, leaving one small one and the large one left. I swiped my sword towards the small one, allowing Geralt to attack the big one. With a few swipes, the small one was dead. I turned towards Geralt to help his attack on the large one, but it was too late. The wyvern swung a clawed arm at Geralt, cutting deep into his chest. He screamed in pain, diving his sword into the beast's head. The beast as well as Geralt fell back. The creature was dead, Geralt was barely breathing.