Running around the house

Sammy knew this wasn't going to end well but he just had to get it out of his system! The newly adopted boy old marched through his home in his oversized comic book tshirt and undies, his skinny legs bare. In his hands were clutched his fearsome nemesis, mommy's belt!

He was close to crying. Sammy wanted a nice relaxing weekend with mommy. But he ended up having far too much fun with  their dog Benny that he accidentally ended up smashing her vase!

He knew he'd be blistered for this. He had gotten spanked three times for running around in the house and disturbing her while writing. Sammy had hoped because mommy stepped out to sunbathe he'd not be bugging her but now it was worse!

The boy walked out of the house, quickly rushing through the white sands of their private beach so his feet wouldn't get burned. The view always made him happy despite the unpleasantness of the situation. He was hoping he'd be able to swim either in the beach or the pool in the evening but he doubted he'd be in any condition to enjoy it.

"Mommy," he called out as he approached the beautiful thirty year old Booker prize winner, skipping on his feet as the heat from the midday sun got the sand real unpleasant. Isabella was lying face down, her jet black hair cascading past her shoulder and wearing just a thong. Sammy was by now used to people showing skin in Grenkas. Half the country were pagan nudists and Isabella was one from her mother's side and followed a few of their beliefs.

"Hmm?" she raised her head. Sammy realised she had her headphones on.

"Oww mommy!" he walked up to her towel. Isabella laughed at seeing him dance.

"Awe baby, come here!" she turned around and held up her arms with Sammy just jumping into her. "Why didn't you wear slippers? It's hot, your feet will get burned." she began giving him soft little kisses as he buried his face in between her large bare breasts.

"Mommy, I was bad now," he blabbed out. Isabella felt the cold metal buckle of her belt graze her flat stomach.

"Owie, you got mommy's belt out? This must be serious!" she smiled inwardly. It was always an intimate experience disciplining her son. She had Sammy for a month now but often she felt like she was just pretending to be his mother. That they were just two actors playing a role. There was a layer of politeness the pair held the first couple of weeks before moving home that was more of a babysitter and her charge.

But the moment she started to spank him, that was the point she realised that Sammy was hers. He wasn't a stranger, she wasn't 'putting on an act'. Every lick of her belt and every one of her kisses were dripping with love.

"I uhhh ran around the house playing with
Benny and I ended up smashing your vase," He mumbled into her chest, his warm breath ticklish on her skin.

Isabella gently rubbed his back. "The black vase?" She questioned.

"Uh huh, the one you had on the box," he nodded. The expensive one, he knew...which was what made him cry so much. He still didn't realise how rich Isabella was and she had mentioned it costed around ten thousand Gold, a frankly ludicrous amount of money for the boy.

Isabella had to stop herself from laughing. He broke the god awful vase her ex had sent her! It felt almost poetic in a way. The last memory of the worst relationship she ever had being destroyed by the one boy who she knew loved her more than any of those cheating jerks.

"Hey, sshhh," Isabella began rocking him. "Sweetheart, mommy needs a lot of kisses to process what you said."

"But I was bad mommy, I disobeyed you and I was running and playing and having fun when it's not allowed!" He cried.