Too cute to spank

Vanessa was out sunbathing in the nude as per usual when she heard her phone ring. It was a Tuesday afternoon and Stephanie was with her husband, leaving the blonde beauty all to herself.

She leaned over and smiled as she looked at the phone. "Hey Bells, how's it hanging?"

Isabella grinned at the other end. "Hey Nessie, how's life treating ya?"

"My tits are full because my babygirl isn't coming till tomorrow," Vanessa complained. "Maybe you can drop in over and relieve me?"

"You know I can't just drop in anytime like back then, I have a baby to take care of," Isabella complained with a chuckle. The blonde laughed.

"So what's up? Shouldn't you be getting distracted from writing hour novel by just how cute your Lil brat right now?"

"Ah, good! Hit the nail right on the head," Vanessa heard her friend say. "I need a bit of mommy advice."

"Oh?" Vanessa laughed. "You flatter me dear. Of course, what's he done? And the answer is always going to be -give him a spanking."

Vanessa heard Isabella laugh loudly. "Ah, but that's the problem! He's too *good!*"

"Good?" Vanessa questioned.

"Like... perfect! He's the sweetest, most adorable little bunny rabbit in the world!" Isabella complained.

"Awe! Isn't that a good thing?"

"No!" Bella let out an evil little chuckle. "He's such a cutie I just...wanna smack that little tushy of his pink!"

"Oh you wicked woman!" Vanessa realised what was going on.

"So yeah, I need wicked mommy advice. I wanna spank Sammy but he hasn't done anything bad."

It was Vanessa's turn to laugh. "Oh you poor thing, you don't know the special mommy trick, do you?"

"Special Mommy trick?"

"Listen up," Vanessa replied as she sat up. "I'm passing on the secret words of the evil spanky mommy society and I'm only gonna say it once."

"There's an evil spanky mommy society?" Bella gasped theatrically.

"Yup, now shush," Vanessa lowered her voice. "It's called the -I know what you did - strat."

"The I know what you did- strat?"

"Yup," Vanessa giggled like an enthusiastic schoolgirl. "Simple premise. Just go to your little bundle of mischief, give that cute lil rear of him a firm squeeze and tell him -I know what you did."

"But Sammy didn't do anything," Bella pointed out.

"It doesn't matter if he did anything," Vanessa replied. "What matters is for the boy to feel his mommy squeeze his butt and your tone. Steph just blabs all the things she did wrong. Not the big whippable offenses, just the cute lil things she did which can be cured by a nice long trip over my knee."

"And you end up spending hours just babying her after?" Isabella giggled. "I can see some merit in this."

"Consider this as your initiation into the Evil Mommy Spanky society, young padawan." Vanessa laughed.

"What happens if he calls my bluff though?" Isabella questioned. "Sammy isn't as naughty as Steffy."

"Oh he's a boy, Bella. I'm sure there's something he did. Just prod  and scold him and he'll fess up about something." Vanessa waved away. "Just give him a couple of warning swats to jog his memory."

"Hmm..." Isabella considered her options.
...

"I know what you did, you naughty little boy!" Isabella always did add her own flair to her friend's words. Which in this case meant putting on her  scary mommy mode. Her long jet black hair was pulled into her usual ponytail and her belt was coiled up in her palm. She chose to wear her workout bra and panties and her thin eyebrows turned sharply against her little lad.

Mommy's BeltOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara