Photographic Memory

Isabella smiled when she heard footsteps outside her office. She had been working on a new draft for her poem but she knew she was going to be distracted pretty soon.

"Umm...Mommy?" Sammy's baby voice barely made it past the door. It was what he used when he wanted things. The gentle vulnerable tones easily melted his mother.

"Door's open sweetheart, come on in," she called out.

Sammy entered with a shy smile. She was pleased to see he had taken a bath and changed into an overlong superhero T-shirt that went to his knees. Usually, when he was at home, Sammy did not wear undies or shorts unless he was cold. But their island paradise was tropical most of the time so he rarely needed it.

His mother in contrast was topless, just how he liked it. Her large full breasts stood proudly atop her flat tummy which now had shades of abs forming. Her hair was neatly pulled back and her skin had a shimmer in the light of her room from the many lotions she used, both on her and Sammy.

"Are you busy Mommy?" He asked, taking small steps towards her behind her big desk.

"Well, I had planned on finishing up my poem but that can wait," Bella smiled, making a mental note to finish the poem once he left. She patted her lap, a signal for him to go snuggle up. Which the boy did with a happy grin, allowing her strong muscular arms to wrap around him as he kissed each breast twice before planting another kiss on the base of her chin.

"You smell nice," he said stroking her cheek.

"Thank you, baby, so do you. I'm pleased you put your moisturizer on after a bath, I'd have come over to put it on otherwise," Bella gently rubbed his back.

"You'd have given my bum smackies too," Sammy frowned, tickling her bosom with his nose in protest. Bella expected him to groom himself nicely or she gave his bum some fairly firm smacks.

Bella giggled when tickled. "It's important for you to put on moisturizer with our weather. And that's how little boys need to be reminded, lotsa smackies," she kissed him fondly, allowing him to tickle her a bit more. "So why is it that my little prince has graced Mommy with his presence?" She questioned. "I'm guessing you wanna have some milk?"

"No Mommy," Sammy shook his head before reconsidering. "Well, some would be nice too but no. Umm..." he wiggled his bum nervously on her lap. "Steffie called now. Well she didn't call, she came on the in-game chat and we talked a lot," he looked up at Mommy's lips.

It tightened. Sammy gulped. Her lips tightening was always bad news for his bum.

"She asked if we can go over tomorrow to their home and go watch Monsterman 4 together. Can we Mommy, pweeese?" Sammy gave her breasts soft little kisses as he tried to look extra cute.

"Before we discuss that, in-game chat? I distinctly remember having to take you over my knee for going over the limit yesterday and you were still playing video games?" Bella slid him off her lap and made him stand between her legs which she wrapped around him, immobilizing the lad.

"But you said I can play with Steffie anytime, you did! You allowed me to do that!" He hugged her, hiding his face in her chest.

"Little liar! When did I say that?" Bella snapped, her hand going to his bum and pinching each cheek painfully between her forefinger and thumb and getting him to jump and howl in pain.

"Owiee! Mommy not lying! Last Sunday, you did say it! You and aunt Nessa!" Sammy cried.

Bella paused, picking him up onto her lap and glaring at him.

"When did I tell you that last Sunday?" Bella still looked cross.

"You and aunt Nessa were smoking and I asked you if we can play Ram Jam Roller together and you said yes, you did!" Sammy had big fat teardrops flowing down his cheeks.