Friday

Sammy didn't know why he was in mommy's bedroom this early from bedtime but she didn't complain. He still had an hour and a half left. Perhaps she wanted to nurse him extra long, he thought. Mommy had salad for dinner and she had fruits and fresh veggies for him, something the boy didn't particularly enjoy.

On days like those, Isabella usually gave him extra milk at bedtime which by this point he preferred to some of the awful things she got him to try and eat. Stephanie had been needling him of late of asking Mommy for an allowance so they can go shopping together and buy cheeseburgers and chocolate but that got shot down instantly by Bella. "Ask that again and it's mommy's belt that'll reply," she had warned.

And Sammy didn't want any conversation with Mommy's belt, no sir! Even now he could see it hanging ominously in the closet on a hook. Bella hadn't used it as much as she expected but the overwhelming feeling was that the honeymoon period for his bum to remain pale had gone. Bella's warnings have gotten sterner and there had been a lot of squeezes on his soft bummy cheeks, mostly kept bare as Sammy just preferred to wear Bella's old comfy t-shirts that went to his knees.

Except now, Mommy had bathed him and dresses him in a cute onesie with a tiger in front. He realised however that it had a drop-seat which was very easy to bare his bottom. His hands went to the small button, fiddling with it as he heard her footsteps come up the stairs, past the corridor and the clicking of the door handle before the beautiful woman entered the room.

Bella beamed instantly as she saw her adorable little boy. "Whatcha doing little monkey?" She questioned.

Sammy returned the smile as his eyes drifted to her breasts below the silk black robe she casually put on. Her hair was pulled into a ponytail and she had her glasses on. He noticed how her breasts looked extra swollen, an indication of his suspicion might be correct.

"Mommy, am I having extra num num coz your dinner tonight was horrible and mean and boring?" He enquired cheekily. Steffie was encouraging him to be brattish, it always worked on her mother half the time.

With Bella, it was a potential landmine.

"Why yes, you are getting extra milk for your bedtime feeding as you are a growing boy," Bella's lips pursed as she approached him, arms folded. "As for the comment about it being horrible and mean and boring... I do admit the boring part, it was fruits and salad. You need your fibre but horrible and mean?" She raised her brow. "Isn't that words you use to describe..." Her index finger pointed at the hanging white thick belt.

Sammy gulped. "It... would be mean if you made me eat your belt for dinner," he admitted softly, getting up and giving mommy her special kisses on her breasts.

Bella began to laugh at his response. He got the cute Lil brat act down so good! More than enough cheekiness mixed with his babyish instincts and his chubby little face being super expressive. She couldn't help but scoop him up for a few dozen kisses that he enjoyed immensely.

"I see. You're right, mommy's belt would be too mean to eat. I'll feed you milk and have her give your hiney kissies from now on instead," Bella said with a small tickle as she loosened her robe, letting her bare breasts out into the open where her son began giving his mommy kisses. He was taught to always do it on bare skin before being nursed. She had taken him a couple of times to the Temple of the goddess where the priestess taught him about the fertility mother goddess. How Bella was the representation of her and that it was always important to show her love and respect and be her baby boy so that the goddess feels extra protective of him.

Sammy realised it was kinda true. Mommy was at her happiest when he was playing and being very sweet or being a little cheeky. Once he felt she had gotten enough kisses on each breast, he moved to latch onto her for his dinner... only for her to pull him back.