Stephanie gets in trouble

"Steffie!" Vanessa Truss called out for her stepdaughter as she made her way across the penthouse apartment she and her husband owned in the city capital. The former model turned housewife had just got off the phone with Isabella and... well, things weren't looking good for her troublesome stepdaughter.

The Trusses were an old family, much like the Power family and took the raising of their kids very seriously. Their wealth through the generations meant Vanessa could pretty much retire and devote her full time dealing with her adorable teen. "Stephanie!" Vanessa called louder now as she approached Steph's bedroom.

"In here Mommy!" Stephanie called out. As Vanessa approached she saw the girl sprawled over her bed wearing her cute baby blue dress, chatting away into her headphones. "Sammy's on the other side mommy," she explained before giving her an expectant look. "Pleeese can they come over tomorrow? We wanted to go see a movie together!"

"I've talked to aunt Bella about it, they're coming over tomorrow afternoon," Vanessa smiled. "I need you for something sweetheart, please say your goodbyes to Sam. It's important."

Stephanie immediately felt nervous, not knowing why. Mommy didn't look mad really, she was kinda calm and smiling. "Kay Mommy," she nodded. Vanessa watched as Steph said her goodbyes to Sammy, speaking in her excited tones.

"What is it, Mommy? Do you need any help?" The girl asked sweetly, heading over to give Vanessa a big hug and bright smile.

"Hmm... Well, it's about dinner," Vanessa ran her fingers through Steph's hair. "I was planning on getting pizza from Hardys but can't find my purse anywhere with my credit cards."

The words got Stephanie to clench her bum, looking up. "Umm... that's okay, don't need pizza," she mumbled.

"But that's the thing, we don't have anything to cook as well."

"I'll just have your milk then," Steph leaned to give Vanessa's breasts two kisses.

"Really?" Vanessa smirked. "You seemed annoyed the last time Mommy and auntie Bella wanted to feed you two."

Steph shivered. Did Mommy remember that? "But that was then, I want my mommy now!"

"Alright I've taken a lactation pill then for extra milk, should be ready in a couple of hours. Meanwhile Mommy has enough milk for a session now," she picked her up and carried her outside. "My, you're growing big little lady," she kissed her fondly.

"Uh huh, coz I drink lotsa milk," Steph kissed her breasts once more. "Unlike Sammy."

"Sammy gets fed as much as you. He just has been treated with slow ageing, a much stronger version than your shot." Vanessa headed over to the balcony overlooking the city with its magnificent views and the private swimming pool. "Couch or jacuzzi?"

"Jacuzzi!" Steph giggled.

"Alright," Vanessa kissed the girl and headed over to the jacuzzi enjoying the warm water as Steph took her top off, resting on Mommy's arms as she laid down in a comfortable pose, her large breasts just above the water surface.

Steph obediently leaned up and softly began kissing each orb playfully. "I wanna have big boobies like you mommy," she declared as she latched onto her nipple, drinking her mommy's milk slowly.

"Mm? Why? Do you wanna have a cheeky little girl like you?" asked Vanessa.

"Mmm..no, want a boy like Sammy," she replied, holding her mommy's breast with her palms.

"A cheeky sweet boy who doesn't age? He'd be like a perfect doll for Bella," Vanessa mused. "He's almost as cute as my baby girl and just as clingy from what Bella told me. Very naughty too, especially if he gets together with a girlfriend of his."

Steph blushed, slowly nursing without making a sound as Vanessa relaxed. As she finished up with her breast, Steph unlatched and smiled at mommy. "Does Bella whoop him too mommy like you do me?"

"Oh yes," Steph went to her other breast as Vanessa petted the girl. "Apparently he ended up doing some reeeallly naughty and Bella's gonna whoop his butt now. Said something about stealing his mommy's credit card number. Bella sounded mad."

Steph shivered, holding her mother tight as she gazed into her eyes, ones with the fire she knew quite intimately.

"Credit cards?" Steph tried to smile.

"Finish up your num num lady," Vanessa ordered.

"So he blabbed, didn't he?" Steph pouted, latching on to her breast and suckling *angrily*.

"Blabbed?" Vanessa giggled. "More like he let slip from what his mommy told me. One of the drawbacks of having the silly goof as an accomplice.- OWW!"

Stephanie reacted almost instinctively, biting hard on her stepmommy's nipple. "Don't call him a silly goof!" she snapped at Vanessa.

Which was odd...

Because the biggest part of her wanted *revenge* on the tiny snitch! She would have him be *whipped* by Bella, have him all raw and welted and...

"No biting mommy's nipple young lady!" Any thoughts Steph would've had was almost immediately dispelled by the angry blonde goddess grabbing her ear and yanking her out of the jacuzzi. "You certainly have earned this!" She growled, dragging her over to the poolside chair and pulling the naked, wet girl across her lap.

"Rest assured that your *main course* is on for tomorrow, this is just your appetizer!" Vanessa began spanking her tiny hellion *hard*, not even bothering to lecture her for this as she usually did.

"Owww mommiee I'm sorry, I didn't owwww meean aaahh aiieeee it!" Steffie soon began sobbing as she realised Vanessa wasn't intending this to be a short one despite her words it was 'just an appetizer'.

The young lady soon began feeling her wet bottom dry from the heat and intensity of the blows as Vanessa covered every inch of skin on Steffie's perky posterior. She began her trademark kicking and squirming, soon cut out by Vanessa trapping her feet with her long legs and grabbing a poolside slipper.

"Bad, bad girl!" Vanessa scolded, finally as Steffie felt her breathing steady. Mommy always scolded when spanking. If she didn't, it just meant she was mad at her and Stephanie did not want mommy angry at her baby girl.

"I'm sowwie, I'll be mama's good girl," she whimpered in her tiny voice...which did melt her stepmom's heart enough to crack a smile.

"Oh I know baby girl, and tomorrow I'm going to make sure of it." What followed was a full ten minutes of the slipper cracking against Stephanie's tender skin over and over till it resembled two shiny apples. Vanessa wanted her to be squirming when Sammy and Bella arrived and she ensured that Steffi would be that sore.

"I'll deal with your stealing tomorrow, but for now I think my babygirl owes mommy's boobie an apology for giving it a booboo," Vanessa cooed into her ear as she picked her up.

Stephanie just cried and nodded, her face flush pink and puffy. She leaned to kiss her nipple "Sowiee Foo," she mumbled before giving it another kiss.

"Is this Foo or Lou?" Vanessa chuckled as she rubbed her nipple. Stephanie had named her breasts a year ago."

"Left one's Foo, she's a girl. Other ones Lou," the girl explained, feeling very much a little girl as she looked up at her strong beautiful mommy. "I'm sorry I stole." She leaned to kiss mommy's cheek and rested on her shoulder.

"That's for tomorrow young lady, now shush."

Stephanie nodded with a whine. Stupid Sammy! She'd get him for this!