Introduction

☾ 𓆩♡𓆪 ☽
Description
Surviving in the scorch, not an easy task right? Well, what if you never knew any better.
Lovette's parents were murdered when she was eight years old and her siblings were taken by an organisation called wicked.
The young girl was left behind and didn't have any other choice but to start living in the scorch. In the severe condition the world was in, she managed to make enemies, find friends and family.
But what would happen if one day, she found herself in a sandstorm and while looking for shelter. She instead found a group of boys and one girl.
What would happen when she found out about their plan to find the right arm, and Lovette decides to stay with them in hopes to find her long lost brother and sister.
While travelling through the scorch with the group, she find out more about wicked, the maze trials and possible places and situations her brother and sister could be in.
And while all of this, she has a penpal who thinks they have her wrapped around their finger.

☾ 𓆩♡𓆪 ☽
Information
I would like to mention a few things before you read this story!

- English is not my first language! I have lived in The Netherlands my whole life before I moved to Sweden a few months ago. If you ever see any mistakes, please make them known!
- This is a Thomas x OC fan fiction!
- Credits to James Dashner and Wes Ball! I do own quite a lot of this book because of the long backstory which my OC has. But the plot is owned by them!
- This book is mostly based on the movies, but probably a bit of the books will also emerge at some times. You don't need to read the books.

☾ 𓆩♡𓆪 ☽
Good luck and enjoy!

The old cover:

The new cover:

The new cover: