1

a/n

i honestly dont feel like continuing bound to you but i MIGHT update it💀💀

 (probably wont but wtv😛)

okay so like im gonna actually update this but updates gonna be slow bc yes

(i actually have ideas for this so enjoy😛)

It was a warm summer afternoon. Haerin went out to the beach to relax, and free herself from her last day of school. As well as it was now summer break. She ran freely, with hands in the air. She felt lots of excitement, after leaving the worst teachers ever. Suddenly, she saw Minji. She carried a bag, which somewhat resembled a picnic basket.

Minji was Haerin's childhood best friend. They both live near eachother, which gave them more ease to better communicate for their friendship. And now, they were the best of friends, really.

She was one of those top students in their school, JeanS Academy. She was a very kind, and reliable type person. She had jet-black hair, and was quite tall. Everyone took a liking to her, as they just considered the girl who was always beside her, a sidekick. 

The so called sidekick, is Haerin.

Minji disliked when many people call her that, but she tells her to just leave them be, thinking they were jealous of the position she was in: Being best friends with Minji. Which Haerin found quite hilarious. 

Haerin was an introverted person. She kept many things, troubles to herself, probably the reason why she barley had friends. But she didn't mind. She always knew people around in her school were weird.

Besides, Minji was already enough.

 Anyhow, Haerin started to run towards the direction of her friend. The wind softly hit her hair, causing it to move swiftly. She stepped on the sand, sections of it following the way her feet ran to Minji. She didn't take long, as Minji was also walking calmly to her. 

The two greeted as if they didn't see eachother a few hours before. Smiles came upon their faces.

"I'm so happy school's over!" Haerin cheerfully said. Minji nodded, agreeing. They started talking about random nonsense, until they then go to a vacant spot to lay down themselves, along with the stuff Minji brought.