8

a/n
hello everyone ! Happy 1k reads and for 100+votes💗💗
i really appreciate it thank you for it😭 words cant explain rn but im really happy for it💗

a/n hello everyone  ! Happy 1k reads and for 100+votes💗💗i really appreciate it thank you for it😭 words cant explain rn but im really happy for it💗

As everyone made their way to their own decided seats, their homeroom teacher, entered the room.

Everyone stood up, to show some respect towards their teacher. The tall man then began to introduce himself, who is now known as, M. Kim.

Out of nowhere, he showed this seating arrangement on some power point that somehow turned on itself.

As each and every student read it, some were cheering, most likely because they're staying with their friend. While others gasped and groaned, since duos separated.

The case was the same for Minji and Haerin. Well... kinda

It showed that Hanni, and Minji sat next to one on one. While Danielle, and Haerin sat with each other.

As Hanni read that, she had her jaw wide open, stood up, and slammed her desk.
The teacher then had his full attention on her, "Do we have a problem here?" She frowned little, and hesitated a no.
She wasn't planning to get in trouble on the first day, nor was sitting with her newfound annoying enemy.

The same thing happened for the bear and cat. Minji gasped, while Haerin hid her smile.
Yes, she liked sitting with Minji, and yes she would like to sit with Dani. Was there a difference? Probably... not..

Haerin then stood up, before saying a little bye-bye, and Minji held a red face, cause of how cute she sounded.
But it quickly faded when she realized she had to sit with that short girl.

Hanni sighed, and placed her hand on Dani's shoulder, "Goodbye for now..." Danielle smiled, "You're literally behind me!" the other gave her a strange, mean look, before exchanging seats with the cat look-alike.

"Well hey there, Ms. Pham." Minji said in a deep voice, trying to seem normal. Chin on the palm of her hand.

"Shut up."

As Haerin took her seat, it didn't even take half a second before Danielle greeted her happily. Haerin grinned, then the two began listening to the teacher.

Haerin felt a strange connection between her and the girl beside her. Though they sometimes talk, she had this weird feeling towards Danielle.

Minutes passed, she couldn't take her eyes off of Danielle. She even gulped while looking at her side profile, or was she just dehydrated? Anyway...
Behind, Minji noticed at how fond Haerin was looking towards Danielle, but she took her attention away, and tried to listen.