3

A/N

200 READS?? TYSMMM😭😭

(short chapter)

Time passed by heavily, it reached midnight. 

9PM. Minji had been jotting down notes, to talk to the girl at the café. 

She spinned her pen, thinking of more ideas.

Suddenly, a familiar ring sound was coming from her phone. She grabbed her phone, and checked who it was.

Haewrin😼

Hey minji,, looks like we cant hangout cus i gotta hangout w  my cousins tmr🙁🙁

Minji smiled, as she read Haerin's text. Glad it was her. She then placed her thumbs on her iphone screen, and texted a response.

Minjii🐻

Thats fine!, we can always hangout some other time! btw goodnight💗

Haewrin😼

💗💗

She felt her heart stop, when she saw her friend giving her specifically two hearts. She clenched her phone, and placed it between her. 

She smiled heavily like an idiot and put her pen, and notebook away. She walked to her bed, shutting her lamp off behind her. She jumped on her bed, and unlocked her phone. Only to read the message, "💗💗" Haerin had sent her. 

She kept looking, and looking at it.

Putting her phone aside on a nearby wood desk, she twisted and rolled over, and over around her bed. As if trapped under her best friend's spell, she looked like she wouldn't stop soon. 

Looks like she'll never get over it.

———

It was the next beautiful shining morning. Haerin woke up. But went to bed, again. If she wasn't gonna hangout with her bestie, there wouldn't be use in waking up this early.

8:24 AM.

Suddenly, a tall girl, with long dark brown hair came busting into her room. The commotion startled Haerin, causing her to flinch, and sit up straight.

"Hyein, can't you knock or something???!!" she yelled in frustration, as she laid back down, pulling up the comforter to her shoulders, "Calm down." 

"Calm down??" Hyein walked towards her sister's bed and sat on it. 

"Mom is literally yelling at you to wake up!" she giggled, "then she started saying embarrassing stuff, so wake up bro," Hyein got off her bed, and ran out the door, laughing.

Haerin sighed deeply, and got up. She hurried herself and went to go get ready before her mom loses it... 

And well, when Haerin went down the stairs, her mom was there. An emotion that didn't look to happy.

As a result, she was forced to go buy her cousins breakfast, since they were sitting on the couches, starving.

Hyein tagged along, for some fresh air.

The two sisters walk out their front porch, and close the door behind them. The shorter sister sighed as she was assigned something quite big, early in the morning. Meanwhile, Hyein couldn't stop her laughter.

Haerin side eyed the tall one, and walked faster, to the nearest supermarket.

"Hey, wait for me!"

———

Minji made her way to the small café, she looked around, finding a seat. Once she did find one, she sat down and made herself comfortable, before ordering. 

However, her main mission was to: first, find her, then second, have a little conversation with the girl. If things went the way she expected, then she might have a shot at becoming friends, helping Haerin.

Time was ticking. Seconds passed, same goes for minutes.

The black-haired girl decided to order her usual, before getting into some action. Only if the girl would appear.

Finally, a sound of a bell rang, signalling someone who came from the entrance. And to her expectations, it was the girl.

Let's do this.