7

After the fun time they had, Haerin couldn't express how much joy she felt meeting a new friend. Usually people don't find her enjoyable to be around with, minus Minji. But this sort of aroma around Danielle was just different. She didn't even know who Haerin was exactly. It wasn't the same like the others. She had this "It doesn't matter who you are in your appearance what matters more is who you really are." type person.

This made the Kang girl keep thinking about her new friend. More so on, she was someone who wouldn't make you die out of boredom, so easy. It's like she had such crazy adventures throughout her life, as a kid, or even now, making her keep up the talking. But she didn't mind, she liked listening to her.

As weeks passed on, the duo: Minji , and Haerin hungout nonetheless. School was arriving so they made the best of summer memories they could. Shopped together but ended up buying nothing but food. Had a beach occasion but ended up horribly attacking one another, almost drowning. The time they were with each other never ended.

But of course came September. The month they would head back to school.

September 5
[][][]

Haerin woke up in a single movement of her phone, which was being due to her 6:00 alarm. It was the first day of school. She got up from her bed to go wash herself up. After such a task, she went to Hyein's room and tried to wake her up, which was a clear fail. She smirked and yelled into her ear, "HYEIN WAKE UP!" to her surprise she woke up and pushed Haerin, "Unnie, what are you doing?!?!??!?" she groaned realizing she had school. Normally she would literally beat Haerin, but as tired as she was she didn't feel the need to be doing that at 6 in the morning. So, she got up from her bed and walked to the bathroom tiredly, Haerin following after her steps.

After, Haerin ran to her room, to collect her phone. Rushing, she began to hurriedly text Minji, so they could walk to school together: since they didn't live far from there. As she clicked the send button, a couple of seconds later, Minji had replied a positive message to Haerin, which was obviously a yes.

Then, she went to go fix herself, hair, clothes, makeup, everything. Before leaving the house, she quickly checked her belongings in her school bag, since she didn't bother doing it the day before. She grunted as her bag was filled, stuffed.
"Finally!!" she screamed and ran out the door.

Like planned, Haerin had stood infront of her best friend's home, and waited. She tapped her foot, and looked at recent photos of the two of them, well maybe even a sneak peak of the one and only Danielle Marsh. Satisfied, she smiled and quickly hid her phone, thinking, what if Danielle randomly came out of nowhere and saw what in the world she was doing. She sighed at her strange but maybe real thoughts.

Suddenly, she heard screaming, "UNNIE WHY DIDN'T YOU WAIT FOR ME??!??!!!" it was Hyein. Haerin awkwardly looked at her sister. She was intimidating due to her height. Literally the taller than the Eiffel tower. "Um.." unable to say anything, "Whatever you're so annoying, luckily I have long legs so I can go to places as fast! And I'm a year smarter than you. So I knew you'd be here!" she proudly said. Haerin giggled hesitantly, she felt guilty, " Sorry Hyein..." the taller one only smiled and hugged her sister.

The two sisters always had a love-hate relationship, but love overtook the "hate." They are always together no matter the situation. Bad or, good. Supportive of one another, and understanding. So, Hyein actually yelling at Haerin made her feel, guilty, and even felt bad that she remembered her friend rather than her own sister.

Hugging the emotions out, no one said anything. This was a rare, one in a lifetime moment where they would really, instead of being forced by their relatives for some sisterly love pictures.
As they released their arms, no said anything. Haerin held a genuine smile and stood on her tiptoes, patting Hyein's head.