4

a/n

TYSM FOR 300 READSS OMGG💗😭💗

enjoyy reading🥰

The two sisters wandered around the market, unsure what to get. Many choices surround them. Delicious hot meals, and delicate desserts, almost anything was infront of their eyes. Soft pastries, to vibrant vegetables. Each row having different varieties.

And though it was early in the morning, many people came to the market. Atleast most had baskets full of groceries, others just looking.

"What do we get?" Haerin asked dumbfounded. Her eyes were placed on the different, and numerous foods there were. Each and one, grabbing her eyes.

"I thought you knew..." Hyein's voice faded innocently. But like the type of person she is, her small giggles were obvious. Haerin mentally slapped herself. In a situation like this, what was she supposed to get her 4 cousins?

They kept walking, and walking. Though they were searching, they were also distracted. Well, how were they not? Many foods captured their attention.

"Let's just go get bread." Haerin said, and grabbed the first loaf she saw. It was clear, she wanted go leave. Hyein just smiled, and followed her sister.

About 20 minutes passed, the two siblings are now racing home, realizing how much time they spent at the market.

On one hand, Haerin knew her mom was gonna lose it. So, she was serious about returning the breakfast, before her mom, and cousins would complain. In her mind however, they shouldn't be to mad, right? After all, it's her money. Right?

On another, Hyein couldn't stop bursting from laughter.

Was it that Haerin had a silly face while speeding, or that they got the bread idea last minute. Both or neither, she she has giggles all around.

As the two arrived at their homes front porch, Haerin literally forced Hyein to open the door, not wanting to feel embarrassed.

But her mom was infront of the door, jumpscaring both, Hyein and Haerin.

———

(with minji)

As the girl walked in, Minji couldn't help but admire her. Though she might've had a major crush on Haerin, the brown-haired girl captured Minji's attention.

She snapped back to reality, and looked down to the table, remembering her little so-called plan.

She began, and took a small, and fast glance. But as she saw her, she was walking to the direction of Minji. Her heart beat rapidly due to the nervousness.

Calm down she's just trying to get a seat...

As she got closer, Minji decided to bite the bait, and stare at her. Out of the blue, she noticed that she was already looking at Minji, smiling.

"Do you mind if I sit here?" the girl asked. Minji's eyes glued open, "Y-yeahh." she awkwardly stuttered. The other smiled, "Great!" she sat down at the opposite side of the black-haired girl. She placed her small burberry bag to the side, and composed herself.

Minji played with the hem of her shirt. She broke put of her syness and asked, "Would you like to order with me."

"Of course!"

They both got up from their seats and ordered their usuals.

Coming back from the cashier, they both sat down, and sipped their drinks.

Minji looked at the girl, if she wanted to help Haerin, she'd have to actually try better...

"So," the other hummed, "why did you suddenly want to sit... here?" she looked away, as if she asked one of the most dumbest questions. She gripped her drink, hoping the pretty one infront of her won't make Minji embarrassed.

"I just felt like it." she giggled cutely, and sipped her cold order. Minji was surprised by the sudden answer.
Minji slightly smiled, "Well, what's your name?" she asked.

"Danielle," she answered rather swiftly, "You?"

"Minji." she said.

As the conversation got longer, the two seemed to have a friendship that looked like it lasted longer than a year. They both found their similarities, and interets.
As part of the plan, "Would you like to be friends?"

Danielle smiled, "Of course, Minji!"