Kaiju x Slimehound

(OOOOO two of my favourite gootraxians :D, prepare for more bad writing✨ VERY SHORT, Enjoy)

Kaiju's POV

I was just sitting next to a crystal hoping no human will throw bricks or knifes at the crystal, after sitting there for awhile I saw a lime slimepup running passed me, I didn't think much of it since slimepups run around everywhere. When the slimepup was gone, a lime slimehound with a worry expression ran up to me.

Slimehound's POV

Where did they go, my pup is missing! I ran to Kaiju Cove and I saw a Kaiju, I ran up to them and said "Have you seen my pup? They are lime" I hope they have seen my pup. "Oh uh, I saw a lime pup run over there" the Kaiju said pointing near the garden. "Thank you" I said as I run over where the garden is, it took a couple minutes to get there, then I saw my pup sleeping in the garden with some Figs and Plantixs. I walk to the garden and sit down with my pup, when I sat down a Plantix gave me a flower.

Two hours later

Kaiju's POV

Two hours went by and I'm still sitting at the crystal, I know, I'm so active. Then I saw the same lime slimehound with its pup and they where walking up to me. "Hey I just wanna say I'm very thankful for you saying where my pup went" the slimehound says, "eh, it was nothing." I said, then they give me a flower as a thank you gift, and then they hug me and I hug them back.
__________________________________________________________
275 words
Yup very short but it's longer than the first one lol,
Welp I hoped you enjoyed it!