Panther x Slimehound

(I have nothing to say about this one
VERY SHORT and prepare for my bad writing ✨)

Slimehound's POV

I was sitting in the garden with some pups. I was just watching them play with eachother.

There was a purple, pink, and a cyan pup, I decided to give them names. The purple one Lilac, the pink one Rose, and the cyan one Diamond.

The pup seem to like their names, I'm glad that they like their new names, but I was thinking to change Diamond's name.....for reasons.

I'm going to change Diamond's name later.

Lilac, Rose, and Diamond were playing together, it seem like they were playing tag.

After awhile, the pups were hungry, so I took them to the cafeteria to get some food.

Lilac got a pizza, Rose got a watermelon slice, and Diamond got a burger.

I got a donut. I finished my donut in a few bites, and it looked like the pups finished too.

Me and the pups were heading back to the garden, we were almost to the garden until the lights went out.

It was a blackout and the pups were freaking out, they were scared.

I tell the pups that everything will be fine and we make it to the garden, the pups stayed close to me.

I pet the pups to calm them down, it seem to work because they're less shaky.

After awhile in the blackout, I see red and yellow eyes in the dark.

It's a Panther, I hug the pups close just in case the Panther attacks them.

Panther's POV

I find a slimehound with slimepups, I watch them hug the slimepups. I didn't want the slimepups anyways, I just ate.

I walk up to the slimehound and they start growling.

I get closer to them and just pat them on the head, they looked confused.

I just smile, then I walk away.
__________________________________________________________
317 words
This one was rushed but eh.
Well I hope you enjoyed this one.