Jammer x Mocha

(So I'm back? Did ya miss me? No? oh well I don't really care. You would think the time I have been gone I would have improved??? nah (maybe idk) well I updated my wheel n' stuff, sooo just hope (or not) that I will come back into doing this. Ah, yea you can't forget the "Prepare for my bad writing✨" anyways enjoy this ship? Might be short idk)

It will be Third person point of view by the way.

          Jammer ran through the facility, (Is it even a facility anymore? uhh nvm)it was a blackout, and they were running away from humans. They never knew why the humans didn't like them or their music or whatever it was, but it was annoying! Jammer would run and run, until they thought they lost the humans, which was true Jammer did lose them. Well Jammer found themself in the cafeteria, it was dark with no light besides the Nightshade glasses on one of the shelfs and themself. They thought it was kind of creepy when the cafeteria was empty and dark, until they hear a noise somewhere. They didn't know what the noise was, but it was a Gootraxian that appeared in far ahead in front of them.

           The other Gootraxian had giant wings that was wings of a dragon, they also had horns that curled over and under their ears. Their fur was a brown, like a muddy brown when the sun slightly glimmers over it, it was almost pleasant to look at. Their eyes and the insides of their wings were a muted green that never reflected of anything that emitted light, they also wore a splendid, stunning dark orange flower that if you were a human and smelled it, it would turn you into an Azarue. From a quick view of the Gootraxian, Jammer could tell it was (a) Mocha, they would admit it they were gorgeous and beautiful, which left Jammer Wide eye when looking at them.

           "Hello...?" Mocha would say confused with "Mr./Mrs. Wide-eyes" over here. Jammer snaps back to reality by blinking, "Oh!..uh hi!" Jammer would say kind of panicking thinking how long they stared at Mocha, Jammer would awkwardly smile at them. Mocha would raise their brow, "So what are you doing here, it's a blackout. You can't get food at this time." Mocha would say to Jammer Extra confused but would just yawn. "Oh! Sorry I was getting chase by humans, and... I guess I ended up here. Heh?"  Jammer would mumble a bit, but they were still heard easily.

            Mocha would just shrug it off and stand there, it stays silent for a good two minutes or so until, "You are really beautiful, you know...?" Jammer would say smiling at Mocha. Mocha would blush and lightly smile back; they were about to say something but was cut off by the lights turning on. Jammer also gets startled by it, but now they have to go, so Jammer waves goodbye to Mocha while leaving. Mocha just stands there for a little until going back to whatever, but ending up thinking about what happened all day.

_______________________________________________________________________________

521 words

This was short but eh, that's how it's going to be tho. SOOO what did ya think?? Did the wheel pick out a good ship? :3 Did I improved my writing? Welp I hope you enjoyed because ill be making another sometime later.