Glubby x Nuclearrabbit

(this will be interesting but should be easy to do.
VERY SHORT and prepare for my bad writing ✨)

Glubby's POV

I was in the bathroom with other Glubbys and Dagodas, infecting humans that walk in. I was just sitting on the crates with a fedora on top that transfurs you into a fed.

I was just finding my business, until the lights go out, ugh a blackout, the worse thing that happened today, well during blackouts and power outages that's when Dagodas go out of the bathroom and infect humans.

I got bored sitting on the crates and I decide to go around the facility, so I hope off the crates and walk out of the bathroom.

I wanted to go to the balcony, so that's where I was heading. I decided to go the long way, I went into the slimehound room and went to the lil room that had lab coats and now I walk into the balcony.

It was nice being on the balcony I was just enjoying myself until I saw a green glow I turn around to see what it was.

It was a Nuclearrabbit, well I think that's what they are called. I never seen a Nuclearrabbit before! It was so cool!

Nuclearrabbit's POV

What is a Glubby doing here? I thought only Dagodas go out not Glubbys. "Hey, what are you doing here? I thought only Dagodas go out during blackouts" I ask.

"Oh sorry, I just got bored being in the bathroom so I decided to go to the balcony" the Glubby says.

"Well it's nice to meet you I never seen a Glubby in person before." I say, "it's nice to meet you too I never saw a Nuclearrabbit before! They look so cool!" The Glubby says.

"Well, thank you, your the first to say that. Nobody really think Nuclearrabbits are cool." I say with a soft smile. They smile back.

Then the Glubby goes up to me and hugs me. "I think you're really cool! Do you want to be friends?" The Glubby says.

"Really? I would love to be friends!" I say happily.
Then the lights turn back on. "Well I have too go now, bye!" The Glubby says.

"Bye! See you another time." As I wave them a goodbye.
I watch them walk around back where the bathroom was.

I hope I see them again. They were nice.
__________________________________________________________
400 words
Wow that one was longer than all of the others!
Well I hoped you enjoyed this one.