Buck x Panther

(I have a feeling this is ship that people actually ship.
Well anyways VERY SHORT and prepare for my bad writing ✨ also blood warning)

Buck's POV

It was a blackout like any other blackout, i got bored so I decided to throw buckets at humans. (I can relate)

I grab a bucket and target a human and then....
BAM
Nice a head shot, I think I knocked them out because they are not moving, eh maybe they're dead.

Nevermind-

The human got up and they looked pissed, they pull out a scythe and start running towards me.

Uh oh...this isn't good, before I could say anything they hit me with their scythe, (gore warning) my arm starts to bleed out, splashing blood on the ground.

I start to run trying to not bleed but they hit me again and more blood starts to bleed out more...this is the end isn't it...

A Panther comes out of nowhere and pounces on the human, they fight for a lil bit until the Panther slits there neck open and blood pours all over the place. Now the human is dead. (Okay gore over!)

Panther's POV

I killed the human after I did so, I look at the Buck that is bleeding.

I go up to the Buck and start to bandage their arm when I was done I say "hey, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine but thank you so much!" The Buck says
"I'm glad you are okay but you better be more careful you could've died!" I say.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking" the Buck says, then they hug me I hug them back saying "it's okay but you be more careful".
__________________________________________________________
284 words
This one was fun to do well I hope you enjoyed it!

__________________________________________________________284 wordsThis one was fun to do well I hope you enjoyed it!

Thank you to kittykat_Not for this art!