Sprinklekit x mochi

Sprinklekit's POV (and will always be their POV)

Another day in the cafeteria, serving people food and seeing friends. I never go anywhere else than the cafeteria.

Some Hazzys walk up, "hey, can we have a box of pizza?" The Hazzys ask. I nod and I go to get a pizza box with pizza in it, I walk back to the Hazzys and give them the pizza.

"Thank you!" The Hazzys say as they walk to go take a seat. Well that was a simple order, a lot easier than other  ones I get.

I just sit down waiting for people, today there's like no a lot of people. I guess it's because they think there's going to be blackout.

I doubt that's there's going to be a blackout, like the lights flicker all the time and nothing happens, I don't really care if a blackout happens, I'll just pull down the shades.

After a lil bit, I see Mochi walking up. I see Mochi everyday and we became close friends. I guess a lil too close because I start to have feelings for them.

As they walk up, they say hi. We have a conversation that lasted a long time.

I didn't even know that I was blushing. After our conversation Mochi asks for a watermelon slice, I nod and give them one.

They walk away to go sit. I think I'm going to say how I'm feeling to Mochi the next day.

I finish my day and I pull down the shades and put a closed sign up.

I yawn and go to sit down and sleep for the next day.

The next day

I wake up and open the shades and put away the closed sign, I get ready for today, because today is going to be the day I express my feelings for Mochi!

I just got to wait for them to come to the cafeteria, I finish some orders and get ready for what I have planned.

I see Mochi walk up and say hi.
Okay...here we go! Don't mess this up Sprinklekit!

"I have something to confess..." I say nervously. Mochi looks very confused and says "I'm listening." Mochi says.

I take a deep breath and I says "well..I have feelings for you and I wanted to say I really like you, it's okay if you don't feel the same..!"

Mochi looks very shocked but then says "I like you too Sprinklekit!" I was so happy that they felt the same, I lean in and kiss Mochi on the lips and they kiss back.

Soon enough that kiss was ruined by...

Sudden disturbance in Main Facility power grid detected.

Successfully initiated Emergency Power grid.

Please stand by...

It was a blackout. I tell Mochi to hop in and they did.

I pull down the shades and put a closed sign up as well, I sit down and Mochi sits down next to me and hugs me.

I hug back, we just snuggle during the blackout. it was nice, this is the best day of my life!
__________________________________________________________
535 words

Sorry this took so long!
Well I hope you enjoyed this.