meeting the plan

The chance that your first love will be your last love is very low, but it will still have a big impact on you. It decides your view on romance and how you'll handle future potential romantic partners.

[KIRIKO POV]

The sun is touching my eyes through the window, which makes me getting out of the dreamland I was having fun at. After Hana left my room, I realized how tired I am and needed to sleep immediately. So I listened to my body and put myself to sleep. It's actually amazing that I immediately had fallen asleep since Hanas idea made me feel so... mixed?

You may be wondering why I accepted her offer. To be honest, I found her idea stupid, but after giving it a serious thought, it doesn't sound that bad. I just want to get her completely out of my heart and if she's the one who helps me to let that past go, then it might really work. This could also help us with being normal friends because hating someone for that long is unhealthy for my soul... so I really hope it helps me with getting rid off that hatred that has been making me suffer so much.

*

After breakfast, I took out my phone, connected it with our wifi, and I checked out the photo I made of Hanas account. I searched for her user and didn't know if I should follow her... but she needed to follow me back to be able to text with her so I laid my finger on the follow button. Out of interest, I looked down to her followers count and I couldn't believe my eyes...

GIRLIE HAS OVER MILLIONS OF FOLLOWERS??

I read through her bio and found out she's an influencer and streamer. She linked her twitch account, so I assume she's doing some gaming stuff, as expected. She's always been great at gaming. When we were playing video games against each other, she'd always be the one who wins. I always knew she's talented. Now she's showing her talent to the entire world... amazing. She's really amazing.

Wait... I just caught myself having a smiling face while staring at Hanas account...

Where does that smile come from...

Before I could find the answer inside my head, I got a notification message that Hana has followed me back. Now that I am able to message her, I decide to send a greeting message. A simple "Hey, Hana. It's Kiriko" would be enough I guess.

I closed the chat, but she immediately answered my message, so I went back to the chat to read her message.

CHAT BETWEEN KIRIKO AND HANA

Hana: hey Kiriko! Dw I knew it's you by looking at your profile pic. How does it come it took you until now that you finally contacted me?

Kiriko: sorry, I was tired after you left

Hana: it's fine!! Btw, what does your username mean? I assume kiri is just a short form of your first name, but what does Kamori mean?

Kiriko: It is surprising that you're interested in such information like this. It's my new last name

Hana: so you've changed your last name? Why?

Kiriko: you might remember my grandmother. She played an important role in my life, so after she had passed away, I decided to use her last name

Hana: May she rest in peace :(

Kiriko: btw, what does your plan look like for the idea you introduced me yesterday?

Hana: I already have a person in my mind... and you also know her.

Kiriko: oh?? Who is it??

Hana: Brigitte. Brigitte Lindholm. But let us talk more about it personally. Can I visit you later at evening?

Kiriko: sure. You could eat dinner with us. Today I'll be cooking for my family, I'd prepare more food in case you want to participate

Hana: OMG YES THAT WOULD BE GREAT!! Text me when you're serving dinner

Kiriko: sure, see you later.

Hana: see ya! :3

CHAT END

Brigitte Lindholm...
Yes, I do remember her. Doesn't her family have a repair shop in the neighborhood?? Also, we were classmates during elementary school, but we haven't really talked since our graduation from elementary school, even if we went to the same middle and high school. We just never were friends. We only talked to each other if our teachers wanted us to work together.

I'm really curious about how Hana Song will manage that.

[To be continued]