𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷

Summer Break has ended and its time to go back to school. Abby and I are over the moon to see our new classroom and of course to meet new friends.

"Hey! Abby I missed you so much girl" I softly murmured

"Sky!" she replied, then hugged me so tight that I couldn't even breath.

Abby and her family have a long vacation trip in Hawaii, so she mostly spend her summer break there and did not have a chance to visit me. Since we became friends every summer we have our sleep overs at each other's houses and sometimes camping outdoors, the outdoor that I am talking about is outside our houses. You know we have strict parents especially our families are rich and known in the city, we are not allowed to go far away the city with no body guards.

"Let me go! Abby I can't breath". Thank God she let me go.

"By the way I am so happy that we have the same class in our last year in SHS Academy" I said.

"Me too Sky I don't know what I'll do without you" She replied.

"Cling....cling......cling......"

" Oh the bell just rang let's run now fast or else will be late for the first day of class." I said.

(Recess Break)

"Sky our teacher this year is so freaking hot I will never be late nor absent again" She uttered while chewing pretzels her favorite snack.

"Silly Abby" I replied in a silly fashion, matching her vibe. "But our teacher is married already to Ms. Rose our English teacher, I new her before when she subbed as our adviser for a week." I said.

"Really Sky then I suppose I am happy for them and I love Ms. Rose she's nice" She replied with a smile.

(One month later)

"Okay class listen, we have a new transferee be good to him Okay? "

"Yes Sir!" the whole class responded.

Moments later Sir. Mike came in with a boy, who is tall, has fair skin, cute chinito eyes. Wait- stop why am I talking about his features? duh like I even care.

"Okay please settle down class and let him introduce him self, "please introduce yourself " Mr. Mike said.

" I am Chester Lee, 18 years old and I like playing chess" He mumbled fast.

Hmm Chester who likes to play chess interesting.

"Okay Mr. Lee you may now take your seat at the back beside Ms. Mendez" the teacher said.

All most all of my classmates tried making friends with me but I'm surprised that this guy seems to think like I'm invisible or something. Hmm what if I approach him first I guess there is nothing wrong if I will give it a try, do I?.

"Hi! nice to meet you I am Sky your new seatmate" I said in a polite tone.

"So what! Who care's and don't talk to me ever again " He rudely replied.

Oh M G.... really what a bad tempered bastard and I will be his seatmate for this whole semester.
"as you wish" I ended the conversation furiously .

Is this the start of a world war 3 ?

(Lunch Break)

"Sky.... how's your encounter with our new classmate Chester..?" She asked me in a teasing voice.

"Don't even ask Abby, he is the entirely opposite person that you can even imagine" I said.

"What do you mean entirely opposite?" she asked with curiosity.