𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹

𝐒𝐤𝐲'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

"Chipmunk!! put me down you idiot" I was really angry.

"I'm afraid I can't"He replied calmly.

"Put me down Chipmunk!!" I said.

"Sky please just let me carry you just for now your legs are still in a bad condition" He calmly replied.

At the end I sighed and just reluctantly agreed.

This chipmunk and I don't know what to do we both don't have our phones and now lost in the woods. It was kinda dark and scary because the sun set is nearly finished but I can't deny the fact that I am thankful for Chester that he found me cause I don't know what other things might happen when he did not especially I am a girl who is scared of darkness that's why I worry more as we travel to the dark forest.

"Chester" I mumbled softly.

"Yes, Sky?" He replied.

"Were are you going to bring me Chester It's getting dark?" I asked.

"I don't know either we will just find a place to spend the night or we'll gonna be stuck here forever  no one knows. "

*I just rolled my eyes and keep my mouth shut

Chester still carries me in his back I want to get down and just walk on my own but my feet is still numb and sore I think I have a broken ankle, of all people why why why CHESTER my biggest enemy is the one with me right now "ALONE!!" in the woods.

Never mind atleast he saved me I removed all that thoughts and just put my face in his shoulder near his neck I can smell his scent that is calming and kinda more of a cool vibe and I dozed off.

"Sky...."

I woke up from a calm baritone voice.

"Sky were here wake up you dummy, you know that I cannot carry you forever don't you?"

"Oh sorry Chester I really was in a deep sleep"

He gently put me in a couch near a fire place inside a woodland mansion, the mansion was huge and nice it has an old vibe has a lot of candle lights, the people there were nice.

As I sat, I watched Chester as he talks to the decent classy old lady and her husband they are laughing while talking like as if Chester was their grandson.

𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

(Earlier)

As I carried Sky in my back I suddenly blushed I don't know what goes on to me that I saved this dummy's life but i shrugged my head and just set my goals first to where will be spending the night, but wait a minute it seems that this forest is a bit familiar.

Aha I almost forgot *smiled proudly

There we go the woodland mansion!!

*Chester presses the door bell*

*Ding-dong..... Ding-ding.....

*The door creaked as it opens

"Ohh Chester what brings you here son and who is that girl in your back?" the curioused old man asked.

"My dear I think it's Chester's girlfriend" the cheerful old lady whispered loudly.

"Grandma no she is not" I annoyedly replied.

" Ohh dear I supposed soon to be girlfriend" grandma said and laughed.

"Grandpa!, grandma is teasing me again" I said.