𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻

(At Sky's Mansion)

𝐒𝐤𝐲'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

" Lady Sky", a voice of a women maybe in her late 30's rushing to the place where I was.

It was Felicia(Our House maid) but I call her Sister Felia cause when I was still a kid I couldn't pronounced hard words like Felicia, so Felicia suggested that I can call her Felia.

We were very close to each other because Felia was there the moment I was born she was like a big sister to me that's why I call her Sister Felia. Another thing about me even though my family is wealthy rich I'm still respectful, kind to other people and most of all I'm not spoiled.

"Sister Felia", I rushed to hug  Felicia.

"I was worried about you Lady Sky, I'm glad you're here safe and sound." She said.

"Thank you Sister Felia, by the way where's mom and dad ?" I asked politely.

"They are inside the conference room they are almost finish talking with their guests I guess, I think it's better for you to take a quick bath first" she smiled.

*I nodded and smiled back to sister Felia.

(In my Room)

I entered my room and
go for a quick bath then when I was all clean and dressed up, suddenly I felt someone is hugging me from behind, a tall structure and I can feel it was a boy and the consept was like the story of Jack and the beanstalk he is not Jack but totally the beanstalk his body was hard and I can feel his strong body behind my back, I was scared and about to do the self defense moves I learned from watching videos online.

"Did you miss me, Sky ?" a familiar voice lit up but it is now more in a baritone and more matured.

* Slowly lifted my head up it was Gabby, I was stunned to speak he was not wearing his glasses anymore but I still know it was him because of he's smiling eyes while looking at me.

I pulled away from his back hug and turn around facing him in front  "Gabby is that really you?"

I asked him I was too stunned to speak.

"Absolutely your one and only Angel Gabriel" he opened his arms like he wants me to have a reunion hug that he waited for like a thousand years.

I did not waist any moment, I walked closer to Gabby and hug him tight
"I missed you so much Gabby".

He lifted me up like I was flying,
me and Gabby were very inseparable since we were kids our friendship was platonic.
He place me down in my bed and he seated beside me.

"Uhh huh! so you and your dad must be the guest's that sister Felia told me earlier, who had a meeting with my parents at the conference room. Why didn't she tell me that it was just you and your dad after all "

" Yes Sky, Shh hahhahaa I snuck out cause I got bored. You know what they are talking about do you?"

"Business!" they both said at the same time and they laughed again.

I was really amazed at how much Gabby's appearance changed like I would really never guessed, that this man with fine jawline, nice nose, defined body, but except for his  eyes that is more cuter when he smiles that I known for years is my freaking best friend!! What!

We were talking and laughing about our old memories like there's no tomorrow.

𝐆𝐚𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐥'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

I really missed Sky,  since we were young I always have a thing for Sky I just couldn't express my feelings to her because I was scared she would not accept me but hopefully now is the time. Time to Shine!.

The moment I saw her earlier I was star struck, she was pretty when I last saw her but today is different she was more beautiful than ever it makes me want to grab her and kiss her passionately in her perfect bow shaped lips .

" Do you have a boyfriend Sky ?"
I asked Sky, cause I'm curious.

"Yes" she replied fast

"Really!, Wow!" I'm shocked
Actually I am not just shocked but I was about to have a heart attack. I like her and I want her
but as I hear this news from her made me sad and disappointed.

"Are you? Your more like your  choked, The truth is I don't have one it's just a waste of efforts and feelings to have one besides I need to focus on my studies, but you know Gabby I really want one, a boy that can be my boyfriend, not today but some day maybe" she said to me smiling.

"Yeah, sure you need one!" I said.

And I didn't even know why was I  smiling back at her wider than  the worlds thickest dictionary.

There's only one thing I can think off is now I'm relieved! wait a min why am I feeling hot  like I'm melting, Is this love?.

"Did Drew knew about your arrival, Gabby ?" She said

"Yes, actually we met earlier and we have a little chat but we really have a lot of catching up to do, also we were planning to go to the woods for bird watching. If you're free this Saturday, will you join us?" I replied.

"Yes! Why not? I am always available for you guys"

"Well then see you on Saturday morning my dear Sky now you may take your beauty rest "  while closing the door and waving me bye. I also waved back at him.

I'm Gabriel Hudson the only son of Mr.Gustav Hudson, who is also a wealthy business man. We live in a small mansion beside Sky's, my mother is Adriana Hudson we were rich but not compared to the Mendez Family.

Sometime, my father's company had some problems with debts.
They don't want me to be affected so that's why they  forced me to go to a boarding school. So that while Gabriel was sent away they can come up, for way's on how to solve their financial problem.

Back to the time being, the Hudson Family had got back on one's foot and Mr. Gustav Hudson had made a choice to bring back Gabriel in their mansion and to resume his school life on the nearest school that gives Best Quality Education which is the "SHS Academy".

If you like my story please don't forget to click the like button.
If you still didn't follow me on my only account HeartBeatsN_Uofc please follow me now it will really help me and inspire me to finish this book and to write more interesting stories. Thank you! Luv U all Hearties!!💗
Happy Reading!!